boring., chapter ten

Charlotte's Pov 

Heath went back home to Florida a couple months ago and he was coming home today. Heath and I weren't very close but I was glad he was coming home.

From Todd♡

Come over :((

To Todd♡

Okay :))

I was already dressed and ready so I ordered an uber and waited  for it to get here. It took about ten minutes and the ride was pretty chill. The uber driver was super cool. It was an older lady who didn't stop talking but she did have some amazing stories. I reached Todds place. I knocked. He opened the door with a smile. He pulled me in.

"Nobody's here" he smirked.

Now normally I would never do anything like this but Todd had this crazy effect on me. He made me more confident. I kissed him, which led to a make out. Which led to him on top of me on the couch. I had managed to take off his shirt and that's all that happened because right after that, we heard keys in the door. Todd quickly pulled his shirt back over his head and got off of me. It was badly timed and they probably knew what was up.

"Uhh hey guys" Scotty says walking in.

"Hi" I awkwardly say.

Zane and Heath follow him.

"Oh baby what did I miss" Heath says.

I giggle.

We all talk to Heath about how his trip was and how his family was. He said he had tons of fun. Heath and I talked alot about Florida cause that's where I'm from. The day was incredibly boring but went by pretty fast. Todd told me he wanted to go somewhere tonight. He didn't tell me when or where. We have been together all day. We hung out with Zane,Heath and Scotty the whole day, their all fun but I was super tired and not into it.

"You ready princess?" He smiles.

"That's new" I smirk.

"I like it and yeah I'm ready" I add.

We hudle into his car. It had just finished raining which was a rare sight in Cali but happened a lot lately. Todd told me I brought it with me from Florida. It also was a bit cold, something I couldn't have brought because Florida is hot year round. Todd driving was always a beautiful sight but right now in this light, golden hour but still kinda gloomy, it was even more rewarding then usual. I could stare at him for hours upon hours. He noticed and looked at me.

"You like what you see huh?" He winked.

"Don't get cocky Smith" I taunted.

Todd pulls into an cute old liquor store.

"Stay here I'll be back" he says getting out of the car and walking into the building.

Why were we at the liquor store? I'm not supposed to drink I'm underage. But he did know I do drink we've gotten drunk together. I quit my guessing as soon as he came out. He had a bag in his hand but I couldn't see what he had inside.

I rolled my eyes at him as he got in the car.

"I hate surprises" I whine.

"You'll like this one" he grins

When we got back on the road it was dark, not quite pitch black but dark enough to where you couldn't see without some sort of light. Todd pulled into a spot along the rode. We were at the beach. The beach at night again. He grappled some things from the back of his car and walked behind me. We got to the sand and Todd set out a towel. He sat down and patted the spot next to him. I sat. He pulled out a wine glass along with what he bought at the store, champagne. Champagne, we had talked about it when we first met. I was telling him about when I was 14 and it was New Year's Eve and all I wanted was to try some champagne. No one would let me and I kept getting caught when I tried to sneak it. End of story I never got to try it. I can't believe he remembered.

"You did not" I say.

"Oh but I did" he laughs.

...

IM BACK GUYS IM SO SO SO SORRY IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO UPDATE!! But what do you think will happen at the beach ?