views., chapter eight

Charlotte's Pov

It had been a couple days since I last hung out with Todd, but we had been texting. About little things like the beach and food and why the world wouldn't want us together. Right now I sat on my couch binge watching Friends again, there was ten seasons and I was only on the third. Thats when I got a call.

Incoming call from Todd♡

'Hello' I answer.

'Hey' he says.

'So I was hoping you had nothing to do today' he says.

'Well your hopes were right' I laugh.

'Okay cool I'll pick you up in 10 okay?' He says.

'Yeah but where are we going' I ask.

'You'll see' he says.

With that he hangs up.

Ughh. I hated suprises.

I got ready as quick as possible. Picking up my phone, my wallet and my keys. I ran downstairs knowing he already texted me two times to hurry up. I got in the passengers seat.

"Gonna tell me where were going?" I ask.

"No" he says not taking his eyes of the rode.

"Ughh" I groan.

"I hate suprises" I tell him.

"You're not kidnapping me right?" I question.

He laughs.

"No Charlotte I am not kidnapping you" he says still laughing.

"You know it's cute when you're paranoid" he smirks.

"Thank you" I say my eyes stuck on the rode.

I had no idea where we were going.

Todd starts vlogging.

"So I'm taking Char somewhere and I haven't told her where and she just asked me if I'm kidnapping her" he laughs.

"Hey you never know" I hit him softly.

He tells me to vlog the view cause we were driving in between mountains and it was beautiful.

"Are you excited" he asks.

"A little" I tell him.

He smiles.

"Were almost there" he says.

"Thank god" I say.

We soon drive up a little hill. And I know where we are when we reach the top.

"TODD OH MY GOSH" I say.

He took me to the Hollywood sign. Now that might not be interesting to you but I've never been here and it's always been a dream of mine. I smiled.

"Thank you thank you thank you" I say getting out of the car.

We sit on the front of his car looking at the Hollywood sign. It was gorgeous just like I thought it would be.

"So did I do good" he asks.

"Yes, very" I tell him.

There were people around. Tourist. They were snapping pics of the sign. Todd pulled a Scotty and asked a random dude to take a pic of us in front of the sign. It was cute. Todd stuck his tounge out while I looked at him like he was crazy. Todd looked at it and laughed.

"Send that to me" I tell him.

...

It was around three thirty in the afternoon so we decided to get lunch. Taco Bell. We walked in and all eyes turned to us. I shook it off. It seemed like everywhere we went some girl had to flirt with Todd. It pissed me off. The cashier at Taco Bell wouldn't stop biting her lip, it was disgusting. We both ordered. I rolled my eyes.