Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Several weeks passed and nothing really changed. Kageyama returned to his house, trying to get over the still unsolved murder of his ex-girlfriend. Sometimes, Hinata received calls where his precious setter was still depressed about her sudden death and every time, he talks with Kageyama for hours till he felt better.

"Wanna come over for tonight? My parents went on a trip

-Kageyama"

"Sure! Gimme half an hour

-Hinata"

Smiling to himself he quickly showered and told his parents he would stay at Kageyama's place this weekend. He jumped on his bike and made his way to his beloved Kageyama. They weren't really a thing, just friends with benefits or something but Hinata was trying hard to make Kageyama his forever. He arrived at the well-known house and saw the black haired already leaning against the door.

"Hey there!" Hinata screamed and walked over to him. Sneaking a quick kiss he snuggled up to the taller ones chest. "You made me wait." the setter let his hand slide under Hinata's shirt.

"Pervert." he chuckled and kissed Kageyama again. They locked their lips, Hinata standing on his toes, his arms wrapped behind the taller ones neck.

"Let's continue inside, shall we?"

"As amazing as ever." Hinata smiled and laid down on the other ones bare chest. "Hinata, I want to show you someone, I want that you tell me if she's worth it or not." Kageyama grabbed his phone and after a few seconds he showed Hinata a picture with two girls. "I met her by accident when I was in the Walmart. Somehow we started chatting a bit and she gave me her number. The left one is her, the blond is her best friend, maybe she's your type? What do you think, Should we meet them and maybe you'll get a girlfriend now as well?" Kageyama smiled and handed over his phone.

"Oh."

"You don't like her? I thought she would fit you perfectly, you're even a bit taller than her so there wouldn't be a problem I thought."

"Ah no she seems cute but..."

"What is it?"

"Look, it's just a bit sudden I think. I-I mean because of your ex and now you'll get a new girlfriend and- and I don't know." Hinata said with a shaking voice, getting up from Kageyama's chest.

"Hinata, are you crying?" he asked and tried to grab the smaller ones arm. "I'm not crying!" he raised his voice and moved away. "Calm down Hinata, what's wrong?" Kageyama tried again. "You don't have to cry because of me. I'll protect her and I'm sure she's the one. But if you think different then tell me."

"I don't think that you should get another girlfriend. You'll get hurt again and again! Open your eyes Kageyama!" he screamed and turned around to face his setter. "No need to scream at me like that. Please calm down. Let's talk about this another time." The taller one looked in Hinata's puffy eyes.

"I don't want you to get hurt again." he whispered.

"Come here."

Kageyama pulled Hinata closer again, pressing him onto his chest. "You're still nude." Hinata chuckled and moved away a bit. "Let's just rest a bit and calm down huh?" Hinata nodded and threw a new pair of boxers at Kageyama, dressing himself quickly.

"Hinata?"

"Hm?" The smaller one turned around to face him. "I trust you. But I want to listen to my heart too."

Then why isn't your heart telling you that I could be the one for you? Right after sex you showed me a picture of another bitch. Do you know that I've got feeling too? Do you realize that you hurt me? Do you know that I love you? For you I'm just a fuckbuddy, someone you can call and have sex with. Don't you see that I would never hurt you. How many of girlfriends do you have to get, how many times must they hurt you till you see it?

"Hinata?"

"Ah, I'm sorry. Just thought about what you said. I think you should wait, don't move on to fast otherwise she would only be a replacement. And I don't want to see you crying again. You're tearing my heart apart you know that?" he said and looked away. "You're so cute." Kageyama kissed his spiker's hair and smiled.

"I'm happy, that I got you as my best friend. I truly am."

Can you hear my heart shattering? Can you see how you fucking rip it out of my body? Why can't you say that you love me?

"I'll be always there for you. You can rely on me, I'm your best spiker after all!" he laughed a bit and kissed Kageyama's chest on the place his heart was. Kageyama squeezed him and pulled the blanked over his shoulder.

"G'night."

"Sleep well Kags."

-----------------------------------------------------------

next chapter will be longer ^^