Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Hinata opened his eyes, he didn't even remember that he closed them. He looked at Kageyama who was still standing in front of him, panting hard.

"I can't, I just can't do it! You're a murder but I still can't do this!" he screamed. Hinata stood up quickly, hugging Kageyama slightly. "It's okay. No need to cry. Don't cry again, Kageyama."

"Get away!"

"I won't, as long as I'm alive, I'll be by your side. Please accept me and make me yours. I love you so much." Hinata whispered in the other ones ear. Kageyama hold onto the smaller on tightly.

"I can't be in a relationship with a murder!" he whisper screamed under sobs. "If you feel something for me, if you love me, then you can." The smaller one looked deep into Kageyama's eyes as if he would search for an answer.

"Hinata..."

Slowly the spiker moved forwards till their lips met. The salty kiss of love.

Hinata opened his mouth a bit, waiting for Kageyama to move on. But he didn't do anything.

"I won't tell anyone but I don't want to see you again today either. Leave me alone okay?" with that, Kageyama walked away, leaving the smaller one behind who was standing millimeters away from the pickaxe that was drilled into the ground.

Hinata turned around and brought the corpse in the shack. He got a bag with new clothes he hid there to change and locked the door when he left. No one would come here so it was a safe spot for hiding something like this.

Hours later, he stood in front of Kageyama's house. When he rang a doorbell for the second time today, his mother opened. She let him go inside and the smaller one went straight up to Kageyama's room. He knocked slightly and entered. The black haired was lying on the bed, his head resting on his hands.

"Hinata? I thought I said that I didn't want to see you again today. Get the hell out of my room." He hissed and turned around so his back was facing him.

"Kags-"

"Don't call me that. We are no friends anymore."

Ouch. That hurt

"Kageyama listen. I wanted to see you and apologize again for what I did." He said and walked in the room, closing the door behind him.

"Apologize isn't accepted and now leave." He said coldly, not even turning around.

Hinata was now standing in front of his bed. He sat down and pulled the setter closer. "I love you." He whispered and a single tear rolled down his face. "Don't reject me."

The black haired turned around, he couldn't harm Hinata, he couldn't hate him, couldn't resist to his cuteness. Did he like being around a psychopath?

He wrapped his arms around Hinata and pulled him onto his chest. "I hate that I can't hate you."

"Does that mean you like me instead?" he chuckled and kissed the other ones chin. "I didn't say that either."

"You don't have to say that, I can feel how fast your heart is beating. I'm so glad Kageyama. I do love you too." He softly placed another kiss on the setter's lips, and this time, Kageyama kissed back. Slowly, the taller one removed Hinata's clothes and threw them on the ground. "Do things like that turn you on? Naughty Kags." He grinned and let the other one do as he pleased.

Kageyama kissed down Hinata's chest, stroking his sides gently. "Strip." he whispered in a seductive tone. Flustered Hinata looked at him.

"What?"

"You have to strip a little if you want more." Kageyama smirked and leaned back on his elbows so he could get a nice few of his spiker. Embarrassed Hinata stood up and slowly opened his trousers and tried to get them off in a sexy way, in reality, it just looked awful.

"That is hilarious!" Hinata said frustrated, standing there in socks and boxers.

"Oh common you look good." Kageyama laughed and sat up straight. "You know when I look good too?" the smaller one asked and stood now in front of Kageyama. "When?" he smirked and looked into Hinata's warm eyes.

"When I'm lying under your hot body." He whispered and locked his lips with Kageyama.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

Kageyama looked at the sleeping boy beneath him. The calm face when he was asleep, the now messy hair,... it just looked to adorable, but he had no choice. Making no sounds, he stood up.Grabbing new clothes and got in the shower.

Showered and dressed, he walked downstairs into the Livingroom. He talked with his parents for a short time and went up again.....

When Hinata woke up, he felt a sudden coldness in this room. Still not full awake he looked around and saw the window opened wide, outside the clear sky of the night. The full moon stood high, shining brightly in the small room.

"Kageyama?" he asked but didn't get an answer. Slowly he got up and closed the window, and then he saw a letter shining in the light. With shaking hands he opened it and read the short lines.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapters. The next one will be longer ^^