eighteen.

QOTC: cake or pie?

Oh my gosh um it depends on the icing on the cake really because I CANNOT take butter icing its so gross. I really love any kind of pie and there are no downsides to pie for me :)

I choose pie

I'm super sick writing this update so I apologize greatly if you all dont like it.

* * * * *

"YOUR MOTHER WAS THE first ever to kill my Kursed," Malekith seethed at me, stopping a few feet away from me.

I stumbled up onto my feet. My head felt dizzy and I was pretty sure my whole bottom lip was cut open and bleeding. I probably bit it when I hit the pillar.

"You don't know...anything about my mother!"

"Neither do you."

I deeply inhaled in frustration and continued to glare at him. Is he playing a game or something?

The one thing I really remember from karate is to always look for your opponent's weak spot. Everyone has one.

My eyes traveled over his body to see if he had any physical weak points but the only thing I could think about was that his magic was his weakness. The only thing he has after the Aether is gone are his tricks, but how do I disable his magic?

There's no way to...

"The alignment is about to start. I am done with you," and with a flick of his wrist, I was flown across the field. In the middle of the flying, I flipped over so when I fell I landed on my feet as gracefully as I could.

I felt a sharp sensation in my ankles but I sucked it up and ran after him.

As soon as I raised my knife and was close to him, he spun around and clocked me in the nose. The punch was disorienting; I felt like my nose was punched inside my face. I gasped for air after I realized it was probably broken.

I raised my fist and attempted to right hook him in the jaw, but he blocked it easily with his left arm and upper cut me under my chin. I instantly raised my left arm and twisted it so it was on top of his arm that punched me.

I grabbed it and elbowed him in the face multiple times. We both took a few steps back until he planted his feet and somehow summoned the Aether. I watched as his eyes turned lava like, black and red and veiny.

It looked like he was gathering something in his arms until he stopped when his hands hit his chest. Malekith then pushed his arms out and I was thrown backwards onto my back a few feet away.

The Aether pinned me down until Malekith made it stand me upright.

"I wouldn't mind taking your powers," he thought out loud.

"You wouldn't be the first," I choked out, licking my bottom lip.

"To want your powers?"

I nodded.

"They were obviously unsuccessful, then. But I will be. You will have to wait for me until the Convergence is over, and I rule."