Christmas Jealousy {Beau}

I scowled and walked over to the counter, I was 20, working the Christmas shop in my town that ran all year long but it was only until 1st of December hit that we had to wear the costume and being the only girl meant I got the worst costume.

i.e short green elf dress, red knee high strippy socks and a santa hat.

Lucky I was allowed to sport my chucks but I still wasn't happy.

"Oh smile, it's Christmas" I grimaced at my co worker, beau. He was that kind of marry me type of guy on the outside, he had curls and a sweet smile when he wanted to put it on. But on the inside he was a right asshole. Just my type. I'd be lying if we hadn't hooked up in the supply closest every now and then but it all stopped with the new co worker came in. I may have been avoiding beau's asks for sex because of him. "(Y/N)! Can you greet people?" Jackson the new guy called over and I nodded, twirling my hair. Beau made an annoyed sound and I walked over to him, "Sure Jake" he smiled at me and sexily grinned back. Now Jackson was the type of guy who looked like a complete douche bag but was actually super lovely.

Beau hated him because I never stopped talking about him. I only did this because it annoyed him but for a while now Jackson has been responding to my flirting.

I started greeting people and the cat calls got very annoying very quickly. I was leaning against a mannequin of Father Christmas when I saw Jackson walking over to me, I stood up and smiled at an old woman walking into the shop, "Are you working (Y/N)?" I nodded and he winked at me, "so when do you finish?" he was very close to me and I could see the gold in his eyes. I looked over at beau and watched as his hand destroyed the wrapping paper that was meant to be on a lady's gift. "(Y/N)?" I snapped my vision from beau to Jackson and smiled stupidly, "Um 5 I think" he nodded and I felt his hand travel up my leg, we were slightly hidden from public, I had moved back little by little since I started working the door. "How bout we go back to mine and have a bit to eat" his other stroked my cheek and I blushed. I went to speak but someone grabbed my arm.

"Woah" I said as beau pulled through the store, "sorry Jackson, important stuff needs to be said" I frowned as he pulled me past the new ornaments and then into our bosses office, who wasn't in today. Beau pushed me onto the desk and locked the door. "What are you do-"he suddenly grabbed my face and kissed me roughly, "beau!" I called out, pulling away from him but he just attacked my neck. "What did that dick ask then? Go home with him?" I laughed as I realised why he had pulled me away from him, "oh! I get it" he pulled away from me and scowled, "get what?" he still had hold of my thighs, pushing me to the desk.

"You're jealous"

He let go and shook his head awkwardly, "I don't know what you're talking about" I stood up and he stepped back, I walked him back until he hit the wall, the door right next to us. "beau is jealous that another boy is giving me attention" I smiled cheekily and beau avoided eye contact with me, he hated when I was dominate. "It's ok baby" I whispered, slowly kissing his neck, "you're the only person I want inside me" I heard him sigh and I palmed him through his santa pants, "Fuck (Y/N)" he moaned out and I kissed him, palming his semi hard member, "You want me beau" I whispered his ear as I slowly pulled down his pants, leaving him just in his briefs, "Yes" he sighed out and I kissed his neck, "what do you want?" I said in his ear before slowly trailing my tongue over his sweet spot, his body shuddered, "Your mouth" I nodded and bent down, pulling down his briefs and letting his erection spring free, he sighed out in relief but his breath hitched again when I kissed his tip. "Fuck" he moaned out as I licked from bottom to top, I put him in my mouth and hollowed my cheeks, he grabbed my hair and pushed me further. "Fuck I'm gunna cum" he said and I felt him twitch in my mouth, I pulled out and looked up at him. "what the fuck?!"he spat out and I wiped my mouth, "tell me you were jealous and I'll finish" he flared his nostrils and his head hit the wall, his dick was right in my face, going purple from not being relieved. "I wasn't jealous" I raised my eyebrows and lightly touched him with my finger, his body shock, "Tell the truth beau"

"I wasn't jealous (Y/N)" he barked out, he was angry not, just how I liked him. I stood up and flicked my hair out of my face, "fine, then I'll just go and talk to Jackson" and I headed for the door, "get back here" he said and I squealed as he grabbed my waist, pulled me back to him, "you're gunna pay for that (Y/N)" I turned and looked at him, "How beau?" I asked and he tugged my dress off, leaving me just in my panties and knee high socks, "I'm gunna fuck you so hard that you won't even want to look at Jackson" his hand travelled down my body and sighed, "so you are jealous?" his fingers suddenly dug into my clothed heat and I moaned into his shoulder.

"I'm.not.jealous" he snarled into my ear and ripped back my panties, he played with my clit but then dug two fingers inside me, I moaned into his, grabbed at his neck for support, my legs were going numb. "Fuck" I called out as he pumped in and out, he hit my g spot and I clawed at his back. "You like that baby girl" I nodded and I couldn't make any noise because it felt so good, my mouth open and my eyes closed. I felt my stomach tighten and I kissed him, "fuck" I sighed out, he added another finger and felt it coming. "I'm gunna cum" I said as my chest heaved, "Cum for me baby girl" he pumped one more time and I came on his fingers.

"Fuck" I said as I opened my eyes and placed my forehead against his, "I'm not done baby girl" I smiled as he lined himself up, he ran it up and down my slit and I threw my head back, hissing, "don't tease" he laughed and thrusted into me, "fuck" I yelled out and beau kissed me, not wanting me to make too much noise. He moved us back and rested me against our boss's desk.

What he doesn't know won't hurt him.

Beau thrusted into me and I was moaning mess, reaching me high once again, "he couldn't fuck you like this" he said as he played with my clit, nearly sending me over the edge, I nodded and kissed him, I moaned into his mouth and he grunted, "I'm close (Y/N),say my name"

"beau" I moaned out and he kissed my neck, "Who would fuck you better, me or him?"

"You" I screamed out as my second orgasm washed over my body and I lost my eye sight. I heard his shallow breathing and I looked at him, smiling. He was lying on top of me, still inside me. "I may have been a little jealous" I laughed out loud and kissed his nose. "here's an idea, how about you become my boyfriend and you won't have to worry about me fucking Jackson" he nodded and hopped off me. "Let's go see if there heard us"

"Oh they definitely heard you" I slapped him as I pulled my dress back on. He pulled me into him and we walked out of the boss's office.