wet hummping {Daniel}

"Babe get over here! The water is warmer than it seems!" you hear skip shout from his surfboard. You hesitate visibly and skip notices. He comes closer to the beach and places his surfboard on the sand, before running over to you in his black suit. The tight clothing hugs every part of his body tightly and emphasizes his strong upper body. You're so lucky to be his girlfriend and you realize that every single day."C'mon you have to try."He takes your hand and pulls you up from your towel before pulling you closer to the water.

You are wearing the same suit as him, because you know the water would be cold, especially in October. He had promised to teach you how to surf, but so far nothing had made you get into the water with him. It just seemed so freezing cold that it scared you."skip I don't know." you say, trying to slow him down. His wet hair swings around when he turns to face you. "I don't really feel like surfing.""Then I won't take you surfing. But please just come into the water with me." he begs, showing you his birdy look a like face.

You sigh and laugh. "Haha shut up" he says and pulls you further, the cold water surrounding your feet. A shiver goes down your spine because the water is really cold, but the farther you walk, the warmer it feels. Skip pulls you along until only your shoulders stick out above the water. Skip's upper body is only halfway in, because he's quite a bit taller than you."I don't want to go under." you say and you stop walking, causing daniel to lift you up. His large hands are placed on the back of your thighs and you wrap your legs around his waist. He continues to walk deeper until the water covers everything except your shoulders. Your arms are wrapped around his neck and you realize the water is actually really comfortable, especially because of the suits.Your chests are pressed together and you notice skip's heavy breathing very close to your ear."The suit suits you well, love." he whispers, lightly chuckling at his own words.

You smile at the compliment and squeeze your legs a little."You look damn sexy yourself." you answer, placing a kiss in his neck. It tastes a little bit salty because of the water, but you don't mind.Then you connect your lips with his, tasting the same salty flavor on the them. You kiss him again and again, a little more passionate this time. His fingers dig into your thighs when you softly grind your hips to his. A low moan escapes his lips and drives your insides insane.His tongue slides through your parted lips, exploring the inside of your mouth. You can feel him growing against you and you grind your center to his crotch again.

Your hands travel over his chest and his arms, squeezing the muscles gently. He loves it

when you point out how strong he is."You're getting me hard, babe." he says, his voice

raspy and deep as it always gets when he's excited."I can feel that." you answer, roughly

grinding against him once. His hard on brushes against your entrance before reaching

your sensitive nub. You gasp when his hardness grazes it, feeling your core starting to

soak. Your head falls back with your mouth wide open. Skip takes his chance and attacks

your neck, nibbling and sucking on the skin what makes you moan."Hump me baby." you

groan in his ear and he moans in approval.

He rocks his hips forward and his hardness brushes across your cl*t, making you moan again. His pulsing length presses roughly against your sex and you tangle your fingers in his hair, while he rocks his hips back and forth, rubbing himself against your entrance.His hands squeeze your bum and press you even harder against his crotch and you can't suppress a moan leaving your lips.

He growls and keeps rocking his hips against you, both panting.One of his hands finds your breast and he starts squeezing the flesh through your swim suit, immediately causing your nipple to stiffen. The action sends shivers down your spine and you arch your back, pushing yourself harder onto his member.

"Fuck babe, I'm so close." skip groans into your ear and he speeds up his movements.

"You're making me cum, daniel. Shit, don't stop!" you hiss seductively in his ear and he responds just the way you wanted him to. His hips buck up fast into yours, rubbing himself against your entrance and your cl*t, causing a train of profanities to leave your lips when he pushes you over the edge.You groan and moan his name, your body trembling and shaking in the comfortable sea water. His arms tighten around you and he also groans deeply, releasing into his suit.His head dips to the crook of your neck and he softly nibbles onto the skin there, while you both ride out your highs.

Once you've regained your breath, you connect your lips with his for a sweet and passionate kiss, running your hands through his wet hair."That was so hot." skip mumbles and you chuckle.

"I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have such a sexy guy as my boyfriend."He chuckles too and he starts walking back to the shore, still carrying me.

"We need to get back to the hotel, because I need to take that suit off of you, and rather quickly." he says, his voice deep and very, very attractive. You peck his lips, already feeling him grow against your crotch. You can't wait