Make it last {Skip}

I couldn't sleep. Or rather, I didn't want to sleep. Exhaustion was numbing my whole body, but the steady sound of a lazy summer shower against my windowsill was making my mind wander... I was thinking back to last summer, when I spent days and nights with Skip in this bed.

I remembered how he came cuddling closer when that heavy thunderstorm hit. We had made love all afternoon long, my body was covered in love-bites and my skin still tingling in all the places he had touched me and caressed my body.

I remembered his words as if he were next to me, whispering sweet nothings in my ear. In between all these teasing phrases was the one thing I will never forget hearing him say.

"I wish we could be like this forever. You and me, in this room. In this bed. I wish I could give you all the love and attention you deserve."

His words had hit something deep in me, and I was overcome by lust and desire, along with this feeling that Skip had awoken. The purest of all, stronger than any kind of sexual longing and passion. Love. I was in love with Skip. And I thought we would make it last. But we didn't. We couldn't.

The memory of his hands, so perfect for my body. His lips, who made me want him just by looking at them. His Brown eyes. So clear, and yet so deep. The ones that clouded over and became darker when he was were he wanted to be. Inside me, where he belonged.

As the first thunder hit, he pressed his naked body against mine, and I took him in my arms for safety. I remembered him shaking slightly, and he looked into my eyes with a need for comfort. I kissed him deeply, my tongue so at home in his mouth, as if it were a part of his body. I had let my hands wander across the beautiful landscape that was his body, tracing the outlines of his toned muscles and soft places. I had let it rest on his member, stroking steadily until he was hard again.

I had broken our kiss, stroking his cheek, and said the words to take his mind off his fears.

"Let me distract you, Skip."

I had arched down so that I was hoovering above his member, taking in the sight of him. Of what was mine, so clearly. Softly, I brought my lips to his tip, licking lazily around his shaft and head while he was softly moaning and tugging at my hair.

I had started blowing him, full of passion, giving him my complete attention. He could have had it all. He had my body, and my longing. But he could have had me fully, completely. I would have been his in an instant. Even though I was afraid of admitting these feelings back then.

While I had been bobbing my head up and down, licking, sucking and massaging his gorgeous member, he had moaned my name countless times. Every time it rolled off his lips, I got a little wetter.

He had tensed up when my hand had found his balls, massaging them in a steady rhythm that fit the one my mouth was applying to his dick. He had panted, telling me that he was close, and shortly after, his sweet juice filled my inside and I swallowed as if it were the most delicious thing on earth.

I remembered lying on top of him after, rubbing myself against his body like a kitten. He had thanked me, smiling lovingly at my expression while the world was ending outside our window. Heavy masses of water came crashing down from the skies, and the thunder built a dangerous background to the mood. But we didn't care.

His hand had slowly travelled down to my middle, stroking over my folds until my lips parted, moaning along. He slipped his fingers in, starting to pump them in and out slowly at first, until I reacted even more to his touch, saying I needed him. He had curled them up then, and I knew I was close. His fingers had stopped, and he hoisted himself up, burying his face in between my thighs. His soft hair was tickling my skin, making me so excited for what he was about to do.

When his mouth had flicked over my nub for the first time, it felt like my whole body was elevated. I whimpered his name, running my fingers through his hair, softly guiding him where I needed him the most. He had spread my folds with his fingers, making the sensation even more intense for me. I was beyond moaning, I was falling apart underneath his touch. He stroked in steady rhythms, his tongue sending me off into another sphere.

He had pressed his lips against it for a second, and that was when I came undone. I had screamed his name along with dirty nothings, and rode out my orgasm while he was still buried underneath me.

We had laid entwined like a knot after, stroking over each others' skin and leaving soft kisses where we could reach.

I remembered the feeling I had back then. I felt like this was it. He was it. I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life. And then I remembered parting a couple of weeks later. No fights, no accusations, nothing bad. A mutual decision.

I remembered crying for hours afterwards. Not in a big and tragic way, just single tears streaming down my cheeks the whole day long. It was like my body was mourning, but my mind was numb.

I sighed loudly, overcome by the memories of these days. And how alone I was now. I felt like I was just half of what I was before. Like something was missing. He was missing.

Just as tears were threatening to spill over in my eyes, my doorbell rang. I got up with a jolt, checking the clock. 3:28. Who would show up at this time? I walked to the door, opening it curiously. Skip was there. My heart dropped and my mouth went dry.

We locked eyes, and I could see all the frustration and need in his. Without saying a word, he cupped my face in his hands and crashed his lips down on mine. I melted into his arms without hesitation, curving my body against his while our lips worked so perfectly well together. He even tasted like home.

After a couple of minutes, we broke free and I was breathing heavily, looking at him with confusion in my eyes. He softly stroked down my cheek while smiling. I smiled back, I was just so happy he was here.

And then Skip said the words. The words to make me his. The words he did not say a year ago. The ones I was afraid to hear, but which I longed for so desperately.

"I want you back, Y/N. And this time, we will make it last. I promise."