swimming {luke}

"Babe are you ready?" you hear Luke shouting at you from down the stairs.

"Yes, I'm coming!" you reply and quickly put a towel in your bag, zipping it up and running downstairs.

You, Luke and the rest of the Brooks family have planned to go swimming today in the near swimming centre. It was too cold to go to the beach, but it was definitely too hot not to go swimming.

As you make your way downstairs, Jai, Beau and Gina are already in the car.

"Finally," Luke says to you with a smile plastered across his face. It's clear that he's exited to leave. He snakes an arm around your waist and you roll your eyes as you both walk out of the house and Luke shuts the door. You're not really in the mood now to act all happy and joyful. You made some plans with you friends to go shopping today but Luke insisted on going swimming. You "wouldn't regret it" he said. Pff, as if it was going to be that much fun...

Two girls, probably fans, are stood by the car, talking to Jai and Beau through the rolled-down windows. Beau is sat in the driver's seat, Gina next to him and Jai is in the back. Ofcourse, Beau is absolutely loving the attention. He sees you, winks and then presents his famous smirk to the girls. They practically melt in front him. He really is a womanizer, isn't he?

You've reached the car door by now and feel Luke giving you a soft peck on the cheek before opening the door.

"Thanks but I can handle it myself." You say grumpy and sit in the middle of the car, next to Jai. Luke closes the door and apparantly Beau invited the two girls to join us because they basically sprint to their barbie pink Ford car.

Arriving at the swimming centre, you and the rest walk to the cashier. Luke pays for you and the rest pays for themselves.

You were just about to go into a cubicle and stand in the doorway when Luke snakes an arm around you waist, pulling your back into his chest and whispers in you ear "I thought maybe you and me could go into a cubicle together? Have a little fun..." He kisses you softly in the neck on your soft spot, a feeling of pleasure going through your body and a small moan escapes your mouth, much to your annoyance.

Irritation hits you again and you loosen from his grip, turn around and close the door in his face.

"Sorry babe, not in the mood," is all you can say.

You quickly change into your white bikini with fringes on the top. You're not really planning on swimming though. There's probably a sauna somewhere...

Grabbing your bag and clothes, you pick a locker and put your stuff in it, taking your mobile phone, towel and the key with you. Luke walks over to you.

"The rest is already inside. Wanna go?"

You're not really listening, your eyes seem to scroll down his body to his chest and abs. Damn, those tattoos! You want to trace them, lick his abs, cover them in chocolate and licking it all off, mmm Luke...

"Like the view?" his voice snaps you out of your thoughts.

"Yeah, a real turn on," you smile and your voice is dripping with sarcasm. God, why so grumpy? It's not a lie though, all you can think about now is how his abs will feel when they're grinding against your back...

Walking inside, you spot Gina and the two fans sitting on some chairs. Beau and Jai must already be in the water. You drop your stuff and look around for a sauna.

"Are you okay?" you hear Gina asking you, her voice sounding genuinely concered. You sigh and sit next to her.

"I don't know what's wrong but I'm so grumpy today, Gina. It's not fair towards Luke because he's really trying to make me feel better..." you reply to her.