Chapter 1

The school year is almost over. My best friend Nikki and I are wandering the halls like we do every day when we're finished eating lunch. Currently I was choking on a cherry limeade slushie because Nikki said something hilarious and I went to breathe in, causing my current situation and makes Nikki laugh even harder as I run into a locker coughing my guts out and creating quite a ruckus. "Ohmygosh Jade!" She says and continues laughing as we both fall to the floor. Two minutes later of continuous laughter we get up and continue our lap around the school. "Yeah and I was like "You need to stop!" It was so stupid!" Nikki tells me. We are down the art and history hallway when this guy comes out of an intersecting hallway. "Jade, did you hear me?" She asks me. I say nothing as I intently watch the guy in front of us. Nikki is oblivious and is still talking when I elbow her hard in the stomach. "OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" She yells at me. Ignoring her anger I point in front of us and she too gets quiet. We slow our pace and enjoy the view in front of us- the gorgeous stranger in front of us is taking his sweet old time walking, and while he does he wiggles his amazing ass. Silently Nikki and I trade glances, cracking up instantly and hurriedly running away before he turns around and sees us. As we reach the lunch room the whistle blows, signaling lunch is over and we must return to third block. Finally calming down Nikki and I bid goodbye and go back  to class. I can't wait to go home.