S1 E1-E2

"Alright, I'm Deanna, welcome to Alexandria. I hope you don't mind that i record this. Incase the world ever gets, restored... we have documents of people who lived in this. I'd like you to tell me your story, of you being out there. Of all the days that had gone bye until you got here."

-
"Well, where should I begin? I'm Rick's sister, younger by three years. I married his best friend, Shane, and we had a child together, her name was Jane. A year after having Jane, considering i was a nurse, i was either taking care of my daughter or on call. Eventually, i came home early one day to find Shane with another woman. Right before the out break we were about to get a divorce, it was just too much. i loved him, but 'if you love something set it free, and if they don't come back, they were never yours, to begin with.' so i let the love of my life go. even though the divorce was still not official by the time of the outbreak.

Season 1 Episode 1: Days Gone Bye

"Alright Shane, have a good day, I love you." Makayla kissed Shane before he walked out the door
Shane and Rick were on their lunch break,
"Whats the difference between a man and a woman?" Rick asked. "you serious?" Shane said reaching for a fry. rick nodded,

"Except for your sister, I never met a woman who knew how to turn off a light. They're born thinking the switch only goes one way-- on," they both laughed. "They're struck blind the second they leave a room. i mean every woman i ever let have a key-- i swear to god it's like i come home, house all lit up. And my job, apparently, because my chromosomes happen to be different is i've then gotta walk through that house. turning off every light this chick left on."

"is that right?" rick replied.

'' oh right mhm,'' shane continued, "oh, Reverend Shane is preaching to you right now, boy. Then the same chick mind you-- She'll bitch about global warming. you see, this is-- this is when Reverend Shane wants to say to quote from the guy gospel and say, "um darling, maybe you and every other pair of boobs on this planet just figure out the light switch you see, goes both ways, maybe we wouldn't have so much global warming."

They kept talking until the radio from dispatch went off. a high-speed chase, up and down every back road there was. eventually, when they got the guys to stop (by having the car flip a few time,) they got into a shootout, injuring rick and putting him into a coma.

SEASON 1 EPISODE 2: Guts

when the out break happened, being a doctor, Makayla had to stay at the hospital. and when things got really bad, they were shipped to a save heaven camp. and then it just got worse. The camp was overrun too, and she was on my own. She was the one who was supposed to be researching the outbreak.
Kayla woke up for another agonizing day. She missed Shane and Jane, not knowing where they were, or if they're even alive. i had to leave in such a hurry a never got to see them.

Hiding out in a department store, she heard a creak in the floor, instantly grabbing my machete. the sound got closer and charged.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH NOT DEAD!" this guy was Asian, Korean maybe? Makayla was shocked to see people. She put her machete away.

"Who are you? how many people have you killed? how many zombies? why?!" She asked pushing him against the wall. the rest of his group charged in and pointing their guns at her.
"One question at a time sweetie, and let my little Chinese friend go or we shoot you," a red neck said.
"I'm korean," he rolled his eyes, stepping back from him, she let him continue, "I'm glenn, this is merle, t-dog, morales, jackie, and andrea. we haven't killed anyone, because we don't kill the living, killed maybe a few dozen geeks to keep eachother safe, and zombies? thats a new one. and you?"
"Makayla... walash."
"Are you alone?" the blonde, Andrea asked.
"Yes, just me. I was a doctor, so I had to stay in Atlanta to help the sick, ... the ones that weren't infected." Merle had a gun to my face, "hey ain't this a little unfair? like five against one? I'm no trouble."
"you can come with us,--" Andrea continued.
"Woah hold up sugar tits, we know nothing about her," the redneck Merle said lowering his gun. she gave him the death stare.
"Hey she's a doc, she can help us," t-dog said.

The red neck Merle came up close to Kayla. It was intimidating walk pushing her toward the wall.

"Just remember sweetheart, we out number you, so try anything and i--" pulling out my machete to defend myself. T-dog pulled him away.

"fucking n*gger! get the hell off of me!" Merle elbowed t-dog in the face rushing to the stairwell.

They later set up camp in the store and rested for the night. Glenn and t-dog took turns on watch. They were trying to figure out how to get out of the city. Some idiot came riding through the town on a horse as if the dead didn't exist. This guy was true A1 zombie food.

Glenn decided to go out and try to help. The rest of the, stay to figure out a plan.

"Hey, Glenn!" Makayla called to him "don't getcha self-killed over this dumbass in the tank." He smiled and gave a nod as he ran off.

Thankfully Glenn later returned, alive. And he saved this idiot. The group admired his bravery. However; like Makayla, Glenn might be doing it because he has nothing to live for.

As the two came in, Andrea shoved a gun in the dude's face.

"You son of a bitch. We ought to kill you."

"Just chill out, Andrea. Back off," Morales spoke.

"Come on, ease up," said the skinny black woman Jackie.

"Ease up? Are you kidding me right? We're dead because of this stupid asshole." Well, Andrea was pissed. Then I realized who the new guy was. I emerged from the back of the room, into the light.

"R-Rick?" Makayla stuttered.

"oh my god," Rick pulled her into his warm embrace.