DONT LOOK AROUND, LOVE IS BLIND

Still Steven's POV

''Hey, your finally awake.'' I said playing with the strands that fell out of her braid.

''You have to tell me what happen.'' Kayla said.

''I wasn't planning to, you alright?'' I said to her.

''What do you mean am I alright, yes Steven I'm perfectly alright. The fact I have to deal with the pain of my dad raping me every night, counting countless nights waiting to be with my mom. Cutting myself so much I lost count. You don't understand it do you, that these drugs wont fix us. That not eating or throwing up the food that we do eat wont help our problems it is only making it worse. FACE IT STEVEN WE ARE INSANE, WE ARE KILLING OUR SELVES. IF WE LOVE EACH OTHER SO DAMN MUCH WE GOTTA STOP OR ONE OF US WILL BE IN THIS SAME ROOM BUT NOT AWAKE. AND YOU KNOW DEALING WITH THE THOUGHT OF LOSING YOU IS GOING TO TAKE ME STRAIGHT TO HELL. STEVEN IM CRAZY FOR YOU. AND YOU DAMN WELL CATCHING ME BEFORE I FELL ON THE GROUND SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. IM SICK OF IT, LITERALLY IM SICK OF ALL THE PAIN, HURTING, DEPRESSION, CUTTING MY THIGHS, MY ARMS OR ANY PLACE ON MY BODY, THE DRINKING, THE SMOKING, THE STEALING, EVERYTHING IM UNHEALTHY BECAUSE OF IT.'' Kayla said raising her voice.

''SO YOUR TELLING ME YOUR DONE WITH ME, ALL WE BEEN THOUGH. YOU TOLD ME EVERYTHING. WHO FUCKING HELPED YOU WHEN YOU YOUR DAD WAS BEATING ON YOU? WHO SAVE YOU THAT TIME YOU MADE A ROPE HANGING FROM YOUR CEILING? WHO TALKED YOU OUT OF TAKING ALL THOSE PILLS? WHO VISTED YOUR MOM GRAVE WITH YOU? WHO CLEANED YOUR WOUNDS WHEN YOU COULDN'T? WHO WOKE YOU UP WHEN YOU NIGHTMARES ABOUT YOUR DAD RAPING YOU LIKE YOU WERE WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER? WHO?'' I yelled at her.

''You did-'' Kayla was saying but I cut her off.

''Good you know that. NOW WHO WALKED OUT OF THE HOSPITAL ROOM WHEN HE HELPED YOU THOUGH IT ALL? ME!!!'' I said getting up and walking out.

"STEVEN COME BACK, PLEASE, I'm sorry.'' I heard as her voice slowly faded.

I stopped right at the corner of her room to think about what I did, but I knew I already fucked up. I walked out the hospital, I walked towards the woods to think about it. All I can do is see her my mind is blocked with images of her face. I cant help it she is the only thing I think about. All I can do is hold onto the sweetest feeling. I'm only acting in the way she would. I don't want her to leave me lonely and I don't want to let her go.

It was night time by now. My tears were dried on my face but tears started to come right back down my cheeks.

''Stop crying.'' I told myself knowing I wouldn't stop until I knew she was safe.

I wiped my tears away and went to a gas station. The cashier was in the back so I stole a 6 pack of beers. I sat down at a curve near the hospital I dropped Kayla at. I drank 2 of the 6 beers. I went to my car to put the rest inside. Afterwards, I locked the car up I went to see how Kayla was. because no matter what I know I loved her more than anything. I signed in and went to her room. There she was sitting on the hospital bed crying and sniffling with her head in her hands. I walked up to her, I got on the bed and held her. She was surprised to see my face.

''STEV-'' Kayla was saying but I cut her off.

"SHHH its ok I'm here" I said to her.

''I'm sorry please forgive me" Kayla said while crying even louder and voice cracking at the same time.