Friday Night

Chapter One.

It was a normal Friday night, school got out early, I walked home alone, usual fights in the alley as I passed by between two homeless men fighting over who got the last bottle of stolen vodka in a bottle, I got home turned in the t.v and watched my favorite show 'Cops'.

My mother was never home because she worked at a bar, a stripper bar, and she was the bar tender, thank god, I don't think I could ever live if my mom was a stripper herself. She always got home at ten, and went back to work by eight in the morning. she was barely home.

My phone rang. "hello?", I didn't bother looking at the name tag of who was calling. "Mandy, turn to channel six right now!", it was my cousin Kendra, she always had something to share with me, I turned on channel six on my television and waited to see what it was this time she had to share with me.

"What we are witnessing right now is another attack from the 'reckless bunch' gang", the news lady and her camera man ran in front of the Citibank and showed the big gigantic door that lead into the building which was now a gigantic hole leading straight into the bank.

"They seem to have broken in with C4 breaking the secure door and walked in armed with unique weapons officers are still trying to identify", the camera man got a good scale of the bomb scene on the door. then he switched over to the roof where figures were jumping down to the ground with lines attached to their backs.

"Oh shit! there coming!", the news lady turned around and so did the camera man, they ran for their news can as did other channel representatives. But the women didn't get far, she fell as gunshots fired through the air, blood shot up in the air from her back and the man holding the camera shrieked and spin around to run the other way, but he too fell to the ground, another gunshot.

His camera fell to the ground, and filmed his blood that poured out before the screen, footsteps approached his camera and the person picked it up. It was one of the members from the Reckless Bunch, her name was Torturous Joy, she was good with torturing people through her weapons, her bullets had painful snake venom in them, so when the were embedded in the skin the poison would release and not only would you have a painful wound it felt like your heart was being yanked at by a whip.

Her make-up was ridiculously all over the place, it was a clown, goth punk, and raccoon eyes all in one giving a hateful and dark look for her features, it was her mask from people knowing who she really was. she chuckled like Joker from Batman.

"Well, well, just another dead camera man", Torturous Joy chucked the camera into a car near-by her and shot at it. The television glitched, and an anchorman of channel six appeared baffled. "Sorry for the disturbing footage ladies and gentlemen, let's hope for the best of those who run into to those crazed young adults and teenagers of the Reckless Bunch gang", the anchorman said, he nodded his head, and the television went to commercial.

"Mandy?", my phone spoke, I jumped and realized that it was my cousin Kendra, I hadn't hung up on her when she called. "Yeah, I'm here, that was totally nuts", I told her. she sighed, "yeah, can you believe in all the world and days that their would be such things as Villains?", she asked me. "No, I never thought it would happen at all", I said, "yeah me either-", Kendra began to gossip, but a loud bang outside my door startled me and I dropped my phone.

"Mandy?", Kendra's voice booked from the speaker phone, I felt around for my phone keeping my eyes on my front door and im began to think if I had locked the door or not. "Mandy!", Kendra sounded worried, I put my phone to my ear, and slowly got up, my eyes still pinned on the door.