What Show is This?

-AUTHORS NOTE-
I'm going to try to write in first person from now on so it will feel more real for you reading it. If I slip up I'm sorry in advance!

-Chapter One-

***>>> Y/N P.O.V <<<***

Getting off my bed to answer the door for the second time today I let out a sigh. Opening the door to my bedroom I see my group members sitting on the couch. They don't seem to have even realized the doorbell rang because they are too caught up in watching a new drama. Rolling my eyes  slightly, I shuffle my way to the door. I check the intercom that looks outside to see who it was, but there was no answer. Slightly confused I slowly opened the door. I look around the small hallway to see who it was that had rang the doorbell, but there was no sign that anyone was even here since the Camera crew came by earlier. That was until I looked down. In front of the door was a small box, wrapped up like a present. I picked it up and looked around once more just to make sure no one was there. With that, I walk back into the living room looking down at the small box examining it in my hands. "Uuhhh?" I say once I've stood in front of the members. They look up confused, but then smile as if they know something I don't. "What is it?" Ally says, I can tell she's acting by the tone in her voice. She's not the best actor. "I don't know...." I state back while sitting next to Taeyeon on the end of the black leather couch. "Should I open it?" I say questioningly, Second guessing myself as soon as I saw their reactions to my question. "Yeah, why not!" JJ spoke up after being silent this whole time. I give them a questioning look, but decide not to read too much into it and just open the box. I'm filled with instant regret when I saw inside the box was a red envelope. "WHAT!" I shout standing up with the box falling out of my lap, dropping the contents on the wood floor. I've seen this show too many times for this red envelope to be mistaken for anything else. "Sit down and open it" Taeyeon says while tugging on my sleeve slightly. With that I sit back down. Still shocked (A/N she shook asf) I picked up the contents of the box carefully putting them back in with my shaky hands. Placing the box back on my lap I take a deep breathe.. I carefully take the envelope back out of the box and slowly open it. Inside was a square piece of paper I've only seen on tv. Taking another deep breath in I start reading the following out loud, "Dear Y/N, Today is your lucky day! Today you will start your virtual marriage with your mystery husband. You will meet him at this cafe, at this time. Good luck~!

P.S

Please wear the other contents in the box to meet your husband." At the bottom of the paper decorated sickeningly with pink hearts, was an address and time. I can hear my members beside me cheering and arguing over who my "husband" might be, but I'm still too shocked to pay attention. Looking further into the box, I take out a black face mask and a huge pair of black sunglasses. "I'm getting married?" I ask, still holding the face mask and sunglasses in each of my hands while looking at Taeyeon. "Yes!! Our baby is growing up" she cheered while hugging me from the side and looking at the other members. I'm still too shocked to really say anything else or move. I don't know weather to be excited or terrified.

    -TO BE CONTINUED-