Chapter Fifteen

After a long, sexy day of Furry/Destroyer of pussy Jerome, the alpha-furry decides he must return back to his idiot lover, Cassawndra. While he starts heading back, he gets bumped into by some crying bitch, who falls to the ground. He immediately knows her, for the great Jerome knows everything.

"Sarah, I didn't want to do this, but you and your kids' time is up."

"N....I....I-I didn't mean to. No Jerome, please."

"You're lucky you aren't part of my journey right now. This "stickening" is pretty fun, you know?"

"W...what do you mean?"

"Doesn't matter, bitch."

Jerome, with one swing of his arm, slaps Sarah, completely destroying her head out of existence. It's a mangled mess, motherfucker.

"Well, I didn't wanna kill kids, but, I've also never fucked a kid. Decisions, decisions. I'll just kill them. I'm a furry rapist or whatever, but I'm not child fucker.....yet."

Jerome then shoots his goo over sarah's body, and goes off to find her kids. Good thing it's only two, not even Jerome has the stomach to kill children. But he must.

He sniffed all around F'ington for the two children. Once he smells the stench of Sarah Brown, he will know where the kids are located. This very smell was coming from an alleyway near Friendly's.

"Where did mommy go?" A little boy asked a little, but older girl.

"She said she's going to get a new job soon."

"Do you think that we're finally gonna be able to have a house again?"

"I don't know yet."

Jerome finds the two, and he blocks the sunlight over them. Jerome towers over the two children, his eyes pitch black.

"Who is that, big sister?"

"Who are you, mister?"

"You do not know me, but I know you." Jerome says.

"Why are you here?"

Jerome hesitates for a moment. He clearly doesn't want to do this.

"I will feel no pain for ending your lives."

The children look at him for a moment, and Jerome is able to see the endless youth in their eyes. He can't do it.

"*sigh* I hate you."

Jerome picks the two children up, and brings them to Nora. He doesn't even listen to her thank him or anything.

"I'm not sure if this is better than killing you, but I can't stand to see you die by my hand."

Jerome walks for a while, not in any actual direction. He wasn't able to kill everyone. He doesn't know what to do anymore. Can the stickening still go on?

"What am I, some sort of bitch?" Jerome realizes. "WOW I DONT FEEL ANYTHING WHAT AM I THINKING. WHAT A FUCKING PUSSY I MADE MYSELF TO BE."

Jerome calls Cassawndra. "PREPARE YOUR FUCKING CREVASE, CASS. IM GONNA SHOVE MY DICK SO FAR UP YOUR ASS THAT THE PERSON TO GET IT OUT WILL BE CROWNED KING ARTHUR, BIIIIIITCH."

"Mrrw~~~hurry back, baby. I can't wait."

Jerome kicks open the door and throws himself into Cassawndra. I think we know how their sex is, so for this one time, I'll save you, the reader, the trouble of having to read it. Use that nasty-ass mind of yours to figure it out. I'll give you a hint. It's probably better than any sex you've ever or will ever have.

Deandra's walking down the road, and notices Annie Anoos.

"Hey, Annie! It's been a little while."

"Oh, hey there. I see you're looking as kawaii as ever. If you're looking for Andy, he's just out and about."

"No, bitch, I wanted to know how my chubby little buddy is."

"I'm alright...I guess. More people should come to bingo night. I'm sure they'd love it."

"I'll do what I can. Alright, keep being cute, Annie, I'm off to the races."

"D, are you on something?"

"W-w-whaaaaaaaat? Noooooooo."

"Later, bitch."

"Love you, Ms. Anoos."

Deandra heads off, TOTALLY not high as fuck on drugs galore. She's not such a bitch when she's off her ass on heroin.

Deandra heads back home and immediately passes out in her bed, waking up hours later.

"Uuuugh. What happened?" She asks herself, which in all reality, is pretty stupid to ask aloud after you wake up alone. Bitch.

"I don't know what your saying, author, but I doubt you're making me still sound kawaii as fuck, so shut up."

This is getting a little weird, 4th wall breaks make me a little uncomfortable. Let's...let's see what happened after the furries had their love session.

The furries are both dripping with sweat and cream. They tried some new things this time. Too bad you didn't get to see it. Good times.

"Mrrw~ you know how to fuck me so well, J-daddy."

Jerome puffs on a fat blunt. "Shut up bitch, of course I know how to fuck you how you enjoy to be fucked."

Cassawndra cuddles Jerome, and falls asleep.

"*sigh* I hate this bitch."

"Zzzzzzzzz"

"Why couldn't I kill those kids?"

"Zzzzzzzz"

"Do I have limits?" Jerome asked himself. "Do I not have the heart to kill children?"

"Zzzzzzzzzz"

"I shouldn't be caring about this. Nora will probably kill them eventually from lack of care."

Jerome falls asleep.

[oscar finishes his tour]

[he couldn't really hear well. Do fish have ears?]

[he starts his journey to F*ington. It's getting closer and closer to being time.]