Chapter Sixteen

Alexander continued being suave after Petunia had slapped him. He was way too great to actually be fazed by that. His suit was looking as perfect as ever, but that wasn't surprising.

"...hasn't even begun yet!"

"Shit. Fucked it up again." Alexander thought to himself. "This shit is getting whack with how much she tries to resist my love."

"What must I do to get into this woman's heart?" He thinks to himself. "Perhaps i should buy her many bouquets of roses to show her how much i want that sweet, sweet rosey pussy?"

Alexander Applebottomjeans Anuspounder stopped standing in the middle of the sidewalk, and continued on his way to his flower shop, "Prick Pickers." He had many rows and rows and rose of roses in the window of his flower shop. He displayed them, hoping Petunia would notice that all of those roses represented his desire to feel the thorns inside her. He wanted his Prick Picker inside of Petunia's Penispicker. But sadly, it has not happened and it seems like it will never.

He opened up the flower shop door. He saw his employee, Terry T-bag. He was running the cashier and scanning some flowers for an old lady. After the old lady shook (like a seizure) out of the door with her lillies and lilacs, Alexander approached Terry.

"Bonjour, Terry. How has today been?"

"Eh."

"Vous foutre muet. Get back to attracting old women to my flowers."

"Ok." Terry slammed his head against the cash register. He wished for a slow, painful death.

Alexander went into the back room. His shop sold mostly roses, to show his devotion to Petunia's pussy. He also supplied lillies, pansies, and many other flowers that mean nothing. He admired all of his roses. He thinks Petunia would like the pinkish-purple ones the best. They were very bright. He imagined her nipples and innards would be close to that color.

"Ah." Alexander sighed. "That Petunia, she really is something, isn't she?" He picked up a pinkish-purple rose and put the thorny stem in his mouth. A little bit of blood came out. "Oh, how i wish to use mon bâton d'amour dans son trou d'amour...." He swirled his tongue around his lips, removing the blood that had dripped from inside. He took the rose out of his mouth, and gave it a good sniff. "I know deep in my heart that Petunia's beau vagin smells floral, like this lovely rose.." He moved the rose down to his bulge in his trousers, and felt the petals move around over the fabric. "Mmm, Petunia. How i wish i could have you."

"Fucking what?"

"T---Terry!! Why aren't you at the cashier?"

"You're disgusting." Terry backed away from Alexander, terrified.

"You're fired, Terry. Vous êtes viré! Baisez-vous, j'espère que votre famille entière obtient le cancer."

"Good, i never want to see that again." Terry ran away, got his stuff and left the Prick Pickers, into the streets of F'ington.

Terry ran until his legs couldn't carry his stuff anymore, this was about 20 feet from the employee break room, and about 5 feet out of the entrance of Prick Pickers. At that point he made the decision to drop his belongings to continue running. Dropping his walkman and pocket-dildo, he successfully made it another 3 feet before collapsing to the ground, he then crawled back, and picked up his stuff as he drenched them in sweat; Terry layed there, in the fetal position, and cried. He didn't see much after he saw Alexander walk up to the front door to glare at him as he turned the 'open,' sign, to 'close.'

"RAWR DX," Terry exclaimed out loud. "Why can't I just die already?" Terry ran his pocket-dildo across dis wrist, hoping that if he believes hard enough, he will succeed in his futile attempts of self-harm. As he thought aloud, a shadow began to loom over him, "Lord, is that you?" Terry asked the shadow.

"No, but after I'm through with you, you might as well call me your lord, motherfucker."

"Good, cuz I'm an atheist and I have no more energy to disprove you again."

"Terry, do you like furries?"

"Furry trash is cancerous, just like my HIV positive ex-girlfriend, who contracted cancer."

"Bitch, you fucking bitch, you'll be calling me daddy before you have a chance to shove that pocket-d into your socket-eee" with this

"Just go away from me." Terry sobbed. "I just want to die. I have no will to live anymore."

Jerome nodded. "Well then, i shall fulfil that wish."

Jerome picked up Terry by his shirt, and tore it in half with his claw. His nipples were visible. Jerome had an opportunity. He threw Terry back onto the ground, and whipped out his long dong. He then proceeded to line up the tip of Terry's nipple and the tip of his hooter hole, and creamed directly onto his nipple, and the friction caused a cum explosion. Terry screamed, but he felt nothing, not even the cum on his chest. He accepted it. Jerome then flipped him over, the cum practically gluing his chest to the ground. Jerome pulled down Terry's pants, revealing a bum with a little bit of fuzz, and a luscious pink anus. Jerome was ready. Terry was not. It was time for the stickening to commence.

Jerome thrusted into Terry. Terry didn't make a sound. He writhed in pain and honestly enjoyed the feeling of this suffering. Soon it will be over, he thought. He felt Jerome's length go in and out of his anus, opening it wider and wider with every thrust. After a short amount of thrusting, Jerome reached his climax inside Terry. Terry was finally out of the hell he has been in all of his life. Terry T-bag no longer exists.

[ C A S U A L T I E S : 8 ]