Chapter Thirty

Jerome thought about that day. Breaking into Deandra's apartment, finding Cassawndra lurking in there, and feelings for her. Not "feelings," more like desires. Things have changed now. Cassawndra has become his partner in crime. She has always been on his side since she had transformed and had turned into an evil monster alongside him. She is absolutely devoted to their criminal lifestyle.They have slept together many times, and he enjoyed it more than anyone he has ever had before. She is a beautiful slut. Even though it was an accident, he's elated that Cassawndra was the one. He wonders what could've happened if Deandra was the one who was stickened. He then starts getting mad at himself for thinking such idiotic things. She needs to die. She should've long ago. But not yet. The less people around, the less chance of getting caught. Nobody can watch. Nobody can know.

"Why were you even associating yourself with that bitch, that fucking bitch?"

"Who?"

"Deandra, sloot."

"Ohhhhhhhhh, that slutbag? I didn't even 'associate' with her. She was just at my work, I can't avoid her."

"Yeah, I guess."

{Oscar had been wandering for quite a while. He has his goal set in his mind. He might be a fish, but he's a fish with a damn good memory}

{Oscar stops and slides into the gas station. What city is this? He doesn't even know, so he gets a pack of gum and slides the fuck outta there. He's drawing near to F*ington}

The two furries walked the dark streets of F'ington, arriving at one of the many apartments. Cassawndra entered the apartments and sniffed it out their next target. Jerome followed quietly. There was no sound except for moaning in the distance. There have been rumors about an apartment that always holds gay orgies.

They have reached the door. The hallway was dim. Everyone was asleep. Except for four gay men inside this very apartment.

"Jerome?" Cassawndra whispered. "When do we attack?~"

Jerome was silent for a while. It's not the right time just yet.

"UUUNNNHH! OOH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK MMMM YEAH.... MMM YEAH FUCK ME GOOD... STICK IT IN MY MOUTH, BABY... STICK IT IN MY BUTT BABY MMMMMMMMM I LOVE IT SO MUCH MMMM"

"Now." Jerome bust the door open, blinded by four gay men on a bed. One, on all fours, with a dick in his ass and two in his mouth.

"What the fuck?!" One of the blowjob gays said.

"Everyone be quiet" Jerome pulled his handgun out of his carcass. "Get on the floor and be silent. Right. Fucking. now. "

"Ohmygod ohmy god oh my god" the gays shrieked femininely.

Cassawndra locked the door.

"Ok, Cass." Jerome waved her over here. "Who will be the first victim?"

"Hmmmm...~~~!" Cassawndra gazed upon the gays. They all looked pretty similar. Except for one, who was wearing a yamaka. "This one~~"

"FUCK SAM!!" The gays screamed. "SAM NO NO NO NO BABY..."

"SHUT. UP." Jerome aimed his handgun at all of the gays. "Cassawndra. Blindfold these sissies while i begin my work."

"K~~~~" Cassawndra pulled blindfolds out of her panties and wrapped all of them around each gay head. They all squirmed and gagged once they inhaled her chlamydia. She also pulled rope out of her panties and put it in the gay's mouth, between their teeth, and wrapped it around their head very tight, so they would stay silent and it would be harder to breathe. If they're already half dead, Jerome's job will be much easier.