Failed first kiss

My girlfriend, Lauren, and I have been together for 5 weeks now. We had a weird friendship before she asked me out. Since we have the same friends, they would always tease us. I guess, it was obvious we liked each other.

Right now, we both were cuddling on my bed since I'm home alone for 2 days. My parents and brother left to the other side of the country, visiting family.

"Are you gonna stay the night?" I asked Lauren, staring at those beautiful green eyes that made me fall for her in the first place.

She just smiled and burried her face in my neck as she hummed. I guess that's a yes.

My cheeks reddened as I felt her lips slightly brush on my neck. I swear she has been teasing me all night with soft touches and being clingy.
Believe it or not, but we never had our first kiss. Not that we didn't want to. But some people just love cock blocking..

I know we'd move on to the next level today. We were home alone, no one is able to interrupt us.

Her light kisses started to get bolder, lips roaming on my neck, jaw and cheeks as she was avoiding my lips. Teasing me again.

I groaned. Putting my hands on her cheeks, squishing ther face slightly as I pulled her closer. I glared at her, not moving nor breaking eyecontact.

"Such a tease." I whispered, making her chuckle. Damn, that noise.

"i love teasing you, baby."

I scoffed. "Come on, Lo. We've been together for over a month now. Enough teasing."

She knew I was right. That's when her eyes moved down to my lips. The teasing smile leaving her face. She opened her mouth to speak up, but closed it again and gulped.

Now it was my time to smirk. But it also didn't last long as I felt her thumb slightly brush on my lip. I watched as she leaned in and made eyecontact for the last time before closing her eyes. I followed, closing my eyes too.

I felt her shaky breath on my lips.

Why is she taking so long? Enough.

I pushed her down on the bed, straddling her. I grabbed her face and pushed my lips down on hers.

ACHOO!

I cringed and closed my eyes, feeling warm drops on my face. We stayed in that awkward position for a moment. I saw her watch me with a worried expression as I finally opened my eyes. "I- Oh my- I'm so so-.."
She tried to apologize but I stopped her, moving my hand in front of her face. I tried to stop myself from cringing. Why does this always happen to me? Why does God hate me so much.

I slowly moved off of her, almost running to the bathroom to wash my face.

I walked into my room after 5 minutes of washing my face. I smiled seeing that my girlfriend had fallen asleep.

I was already wearing my pajamas so I slip under the covers next to my girlfriend.

She is so adorable when she's asleep.

I guess she felt my presence because she opened her eyes and looked at me with a pout. "I'm really sorry, baby." Her voice came out more raspy than usual because she's sleepy making my heart skip a beat.
She's gonna be the death of me.

I smiled and shook my head. "Fuck, I love you." I whispered. How did I get so lucky? What good have I done to deserve this adorkable girl.

We both started leaning in. Finally, this is gonna happen. I halted my actions for a second. "You're not gonna sneeze, are you?" I asked making her laugh and punch my arm playfully. "Stooop." She whined.

We both smiled at each other before my gaze moved down to her lips.

She slowly and teasingly licks her lips as she watched mine.

This is it.

We started leaning in again. Closing our eyes as we thought we were close enough.

*Lick* *lick* *lick*

I felt a tongue licking my face, not leaving a dry spot.

I cringed even more than before. What the fu-

*pant* *bark*

...

"MOMO!!"

We didn't speak much that night. She fell asleep, her back facing me.
We usually cuddle when we sleep together. But now that my parents aren't home, Momo needs another cuddle buddy. Or else he can't sleep and keeps howling.
Sometimes I'm not sure if he's a husky or a wolf.
So it was hard to fall asleep with a pissed girlfriend and a dog lying on you, almost cutting your breath. Oh and don't forget, Momo snores. Loud.

The next morning I woke up with a heavy weight on my body. But it's not Momo, it's my girlfriend. Momo is probably ruining our kitchen for some food right now.

Lauren was resting her arm on my tummy and I blushed when I realized her hand was cupping my breast.

She slowly started to shiffle a bit, rubbing her eyes before opening them. Her eyes landed on mine as she smiled. I smiled back, giggling a bit at her adorableness.

"Good morning," She mumbled, too tired to say it out loud.

"Good morning, babe."

I leaned in and gave her an eskimo kiss. "I love you," I whispered in her ear.

Her smiled dropped. I could feel her shivering at my teasing.

The next second, I was pushed down on the matress, Lauren straddling me. Her eyes focused on my lips.

"U-uhm, L-Lauren?"

"Shut up."

She was about to lean in but I dodged her lips, making them land on my cheek. She frowned, pulling away slightly.

I smiled awkwardly. "Morning breath?"

Is it possible that eye colors change? Because hers are burning right now.

She leaned in, "I. don't. give. a. single. fuck." kissing me after every word. Before finally kissing me properly. Our lips gently moving against each other. My hands on her neck as hers move slowly up and down under my tank top.
She pulled away after biting my lip gently and pecked me.

A smile plastered on our faces as we looked at each other.

"Finally."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Lauser."

*BARK*

"Yeah, we love you too, Momo."