Chapter One [Moving In With My Awful Stepmother]

Hi my name is (Y/N) (L/N) im 18 years old, I have (H/L) (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. And today is the day I move in with my stepmother...Ugh... I don't like her at all. As soon as we heard of my father's, Elliot (L/N), (yes that's your father's name. You can change it if you'd like) passing. It was a thought time for me, though I knew that my new "mother" could care less. To be honest, I don't know why my father chose to marry her in the first place! She's really rude to me, as well as her two daughters Rose and Martha, they make me do countless chores, AND slave away to their every wish and command! Like seriously, RED FLAG. But it looks like I have no choice...I would've loved to move in with my Aunt and Uncle... but they wouldn't be able to take care of me since they live so far away...*sigh* looks like I just have to suck it up and do the best I can not to scream at my stepmother and sisters. UGH...it's gonna be a long year...

// WELP its a short chapter but it's something! I wanna give a thanks to dvddymya for this wonderful idea! thank you! Also I'll try to make longer chapters in the future. And I'll try to update my other book "The Lost Time Turners" soon. If you haven't seen it, please check it out!
Cya around my enderkitties!
-Yugioh_Lover12//