Chapter Three [why me]

-Your POV: back at your home-
"(Y/N)! Where were you?!" My stepmother yells. "I-I went out for a bit..." I reply softly. "OUT?! When's you were supposed to be cleaning the house?! Just look at this! *points to kitchen* There's no dinner prepared, do you expect me or your sisters to make it?! No more going out without our permission! Is that clear young lady?" "WHA-....yes m o t h e r..." I walk to my room and close the door shut. Then I collapse on my bed. "W-Why is she s-so cruel t-to me?? What did I ever do to deserve this?" I say to myself in the darkness as the loneliness consumes me...I wish I was back with that man... the one with the tri colored hair and brilliant reddish-brown horse...*sighs heavily* I guess my life isn't meant to be enjoyed or free... I get up from my bed and grab my notebook and sit on the window seal...singing a lullaby my real mother sang to  me when I was still just a child.
Let it go...
Let it roll right off your shoulders
Don't you know?
The hardest part is over
Let it in...
Let your clarity define you in the end We will only just remember how it feels...
*sigh* why did my parents have to go? I wish I was with them instead of this hell hole. Life should've been so much better.
??? POV:
Don't worry my child, things will get better soon. Very soon. Just keep your faith and kindness, and you will go far. *teleports away with a bunch of sparkles*
//yay third chapter is done! WHOOP!//