Chapter Four [The Idea]

Yami's POV:
" Father! I will not take any part of this! You will not make me!!" I yelled. Ugh why does he do this to me?! I do not want to marry just to unite kingdoms! I want to fall in love...and meet the girl of my dreams, who will love me for me and not my Dad's money. *sigh* but I'm not sure that such a girl exists. "Why does being a prince so hard?..." I look down at my hands. "Try being a fairy godmother" I hear a voice say. I whip my head around to see where that came from," w-who's there?" I say." Up here child. *sips her tea*" I look up to see a woman with big white hair sipping tea. "Who are you? And why are you here?"  I ask. "My name is Ryo //hahaha I know he's a guy but I thought it would be funny XD// a fairy godmother. And I've come here hoping to change your mind." She says in a British accent. WELP. "Change me mind about what?" I ask politely. "About the ball your father and mother told you about." She smiles at me as she takes another sip from her tea. "But- wait how did you know about that...? Nevermind. Why would I change my mind about that?! I already said I won't go through with it...there's just gonna be a lot of women seeking my fathers money...that's not a kind of woman I want. I want a girl who will love me for me. Even so i still don't think such a woman exists..." I sigh with sadness trailing my voice. With a chuckle the woman flies of her perch "you'll see her at the ball!" She smiles at me before gliding out of the balcony. The ball?...eh...I guess. Why not..." Sire?" I here someone say behind me. Ra why do people insist on talking when my back is turned??? "Yes, Mr. Devlin?"i reply "I was hoping you had changed your mind about the ball." He says. I smile and say. "Yes I have."Splendid! I'll go tell your father and I'll set it all up!" He happily runs off. Heh... I just hope I know what I'm doing.
~The Next day no ones POV~
The next day Duke went all over town to spread the news of the ball. "Royal ball! Inviting all eligible maiden! Royal ball this Friday!" He declares. "Royal ball?" "This Friday?!" "Ooo i can't wait!" "I need a tailor!" Was all that filled the streets after the announcement. When (Y/N)'s  stepsister found out, boy did they overwork her! "(Y/N) get me this!" Or "(Y/N) trim this! It was all work work work! But little did see know after all her hard work and efforts. Good thing were to come her way.
//Hehe yeeeeey! Another chapterrr :3//