Chapter Five

//Bakura's fairy godmother outfit will look like DIS!  ^ huhuhu//
-Y/N's Pov-
I helped get them all ready for the ball. Right now I was tightening the ribbon in *sighs heavily* 'I wish I could go to the ball...but my stepmother made it quite clear I couldn't' I think to myself. As soon as I put the finishing touches on their dresses, I take a step back to admire my work. "You guys look beautiful..." I say in a whisper. "Well of course! We're not some ugly peasant girl like you!" Rebecca insults while flipping her hair back. 'Asshole' I say thinking to myself. And to think I was trying to be nice to those brats, geez. "Now before we leave I need to have a word with you (Y/N)." My stepmother says opening the door for her daughters. "Yes?" I ask. "While were gone, I want you clean the rest of the house and make us all dinner. Is that clear? Oh and no sneaking off." She orders. I look at the ground, "yes ma'am." I reply. I watch as the carriage pulls away. With tears threatening to spill, I walk into the house to begin my chores. As I'm peeling potatoes, a big light illuminates the room. "WAAH!!" I cry as a figure appears out of the blinding light disperses."*thump* wowie! That's always so much fun!" A lady with white poofy hair giggles. "Who are you?" I ask. "Oh, why I'm your fairy god mother, Ryou!" She exclaims happily. "Fairy godmother? Whaaa?" "Yes my dear child." "What are you doing here?" I question. "I've come to make your wishes come true, by sending you to the royal ball!" She smiles. "Oh! I-I couldn't!" "And why is that? You do want to go don't you?" "Oh of course I want to! But I don't have anything to wear!" I sigh while lifting my dress of rags. "Well that's an easy fix! With a flick of my wand I'll make you a perfect ball gown! Now just close your eyes and think of the kind of dress you wish for." I close my eyes and think of a elegant (F/C) sleeveless dress. When I open my eyes I gasp at the sight. "Oh my! This is amazing!" Bakura giggles in the background as I spin round and round. (You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby) "thank you so much! I love it!" "I'm glad, now... time for your transportation! Do you have a pumpkin of some sort?" She asks. "Oh! Yes, right over there!" I point to the table that holds a decent sized pumpkin. With another flick of her wand, the pumpkin starts to float right out of the room and out to the court yard. I run to the balcony and watch as the orange fruit transforms into a beautiful golden carriage! I rush down the stairs to take a better look. "Oh my! So pretty" I say in awe. "Glad you like it, now for someone to drive it." She looks over to my little chipmunk friends. "Ah, you'll do perfectly. (Insert Le magical words here ;3). Now that everything is set up! Time for one final touch!" "And what is that?" I ask. "Why these!" She pulls out a pair of glass slippers. (Ooo pretty) I put them on... they're perfect fit! With a smile Bakura leads me to the carriage and helps me up. "Now before you leave, remember this. When the clock strikes twelve, you and everything else will go back to their original form. And I also put a extra spell so that your step sisters and mother won't recognize you." She warns. "Yes I understand, I'll make it back in time. And thank you!" I thank her. "HEYYYA!" The drive yells as we start to move. Huh... dream do come true! *giggles*

Yaaaaaaaaay another part done! I'm so happeh! TvT sorry for the wait! Just busy and all dat. Hope ya liked it!....nah it sucked didn't it? T🔻T