Chapter 6: Heart Broken

This is in WILDCAT's perspective.
*Wildcat's Pov*
Vanoss and Sydney were arguing again and I noticed Delirious run out of the cafeteria.

"Uh guys I'm going to go check on Del ok?" CaRtOoNz said. We nodded and he ran off. I look at Craig who looked worried like usual. I then hear Vanoss yell a lot louder then before and he drew attention to everyone in the cafeteria. He ended up punching the wall and put a hole in it. Damn I thought. I stood up about to walk away until...

"Sydney I think it would be best if u just leave" Bryce said. Sydney huffed and stormed off. Basically went off to hang with his girlfriend. Honestly I find them two cute.  Lui and Nogla also went somewhere. Moo and Terroriser we're trying to calm down Vanoss. Ohm and Bryce were trying to make everyone leave Vanoss alone. Trust me when he is pissed he doesn't like to be pressured. Last time someone did that he broke there nose and I think it was another vampire but from a different clan. Mini was just sitting there staring at the ground. I felt really uncomfortable standing here being stared at.

"Hey guys imma go to the bathroom" I said.

"Ok go and do ur business" Moo said. I speed walked out of the cafeteria age walked around a little. I walk past the bathroom and heard moaning coming out of it. Me being very curious went over to the door and listened. I used my power to look through the door, yes Ik I'm a perv ok and I saw CaRtOoNz and Delirious! Holy shit! They both r a thing?!?! I thought.

"Get ready for the real thing babe~" I think I heard CaRtOoNz say. I then hear a loud moan but was cut off.

"Now now, not so loud. We don't want to be caught by any teachers now don't we?" I hear CaRtOoNz say again. I then hear muffled moaning and I start to blush. OMG they r they having sex in the bathroom?!?! I screamed in my head. I couldn't listen anymore otherwise I would've gotten a boner or people would've thought that I was a creep. I quickly walk away and went back to the others. They all gave me a weird look.

"What?" I said.

"Why is ur face super pink Tyler?" Bryce said. I covered my face.

"Wat happened Wildcat?" Moo said.

"N-Nothing happened!" I said quickly.

"Oooooh he's hiding something! Cmon Tyler tell us Wat ur thinking!" Ohm cooed. Goddamn u Ohm. He's the only one who can break me into talking.

"I-It's nothing! Really!" I said. Ohm walked up to me.

"There is something up. No spit it out Tyler or do I have to use my powers to read ur mind?" He said. I panicked.

"Ok ok! Delirious and CaRtOoNz were having sex in the bathroom!" I shout but only loud enough for the guys to hear. Moo, Terroriser, Mini and Bryce gasped. Ohmwrecker smirked and Vanoss didn't react.

"If u tell them this! I will kill u Ohm!" I growled. He chuckled and put a thumbs up. I say back down trying to calm myself down until I see Delirious and CaRtOoNz walking back.

"Everyone act natural! Now!" I whisper/ shout. Everyone was going back to Wat they were doing and Delirious and CaRtOoNz took their seats again. Once when lunch ended we all went to our last classes for the day. Mine was Magic Practice so that we learned how to practice using our powers. Yea... Some people in this god forsaken school don't even know how to use their powers properly. Mae was in my class but we barley talked. She only talked to Vanoss and Lui usually. The class soon ended and a mob of people ran out of the building without going to their dorm rooms or going home. I saw CaRtOoNz and Delirious drive off and I have to say they have a nice car. I usually hung around the building waiting for my neko friend. To be honest I do have a bit of a crush on him. It was now 4:30pm and Mini still hadn't come yet. Wat the hell? Why is he taking so long? I thought. I went to look for him which took me half an hour. I spotted him in one of the classrooms talking to a girl. I think her name was Dawn and she was also a neko. I saw them two kiss and my heart broke into a million pieces. I quickly moved away from the door and waited a little until I saw the girl exit the classroom. Then Mini came out and was startled when I was next to him leaning against the wall.

"Oh hey Wildcat. Ready to go?" Mini said. I didn't say anything but nodded. I drove him home.

"Thanks for the ride Wildcat" he said. I didn't reply. He unbuckled his seatbelt and looked at me.

"Wats wrong Wildcat? U r never this quiet unless something is bothering u" Mini said.

"Don't worry about it" I said.

"But Wildcat I-" I cut him off.

"I said don't worry about it!" I snapped at Mini. He gave me an angry look as tears started to go into his eyes. He quickly got out of the car and went inside slamming the door. I drove off back to the college as I lived in the dorm there with Vanoss, Basically and Bryce. I got out of my car and stormed into my room. I closed the door and say on my bed and started sobbing. Why Mini why? I said to myself. If only u noticed my feelings towards u! I ate something then played some games but didn't record. After that I got a glass of water and was about to go to bed until a knock was on my door.

"I'm coming!" I shout. I quickly washed my face and opened the door to see Vanoss.

"Oh hey Vanoss" I said.

"Hey" he said. I let him in. He sat down on the mini couch that I had and he looked worried.

"Wats the matter?" I said.

"Wat do u do if ur body craves someone's else's body or should I say blood?" He said. I gave him a shocked look. Wat? I thought...
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Word count: 1074