Chapter 20: Ohmwrecker's 'Mate'

*Ohm's Pov*
I kissed Delirious hungrily as I started putting my hands up his shirt. I played with his hard buds and he started moaning. He took off his jacket and gripped onto my wrists. He looked at me with lust filled eyes. I walked away into my closet and I could hear him whine. I searched through my drawers and found Wat I was looking for. I grabbed the bag out and walked towards the bed again. Delirious started kissing me again while taking off his shirt but I stopped him. I gave him the bag.

"Put that on~" I said. He got up and walked to the bathroom to get changed. While he was getting changed I got ready too with the handcuffs, gag ball and whip. I even stripped myself from my shirt as I waited for Delirious to come out. I soon see him come out on my favourite outfit. He was wearing a black maid's outfit with long grey socks that went past his knees. He still wore his mask but I could tell he was blushing. I smirked.

"Come here sexy~" I said. He slowly walked over to he shaking his hips a little bit. He then sat next to me on the bed. I reached my hand to the back of his head and tried to unclip his mask until Delirious pulled my hands away.

"I'm not ready to show my face yet..." Delirious said nervously. I nodded and pulled his mask up to his nose as I put the gag on him. I then made him lie down on the bed and I grabbed his hands. I put the cuffs on him and cuffed him to the bed head. I then started to admire his appearance and body. He did have some muscles, very milky white skin and a very skinny figure. I took off Delirious' panties that he had on with the outfit and turned him around. He perked his ass up and I slapped his ass.

"Now u have been a very naughty boy Delirious~ Time for ur spankings!" I said pulling out the whip. I whipped him and he moaned in pain.

"Babe don't make noise or u will get more spankings!" I teased. I whipped him again and he held onto the sheets trying so hard not to make a noise. I whipped him another 8 times until his ass became red. He looked at me with tears at the corners of his eyes.

"U did well my little Delirious~" I cooed. I then grabbed the lube from the dressing table and lubbed up my fingers. I alined my fingers with his hole and he nodded. I inserted one finger making him Buck his hips in pain. When he gave me the signal I started moving my finger in his ass. I inserted another finger scissoring him as his moans turned from pain to pleasure. I inserted a third finger and he started pushing against my fingers. I growled to the feeling of my pants becoming painfully tight. I pulled out and unbuckled my belt and took off my pants and boxers. Delirious looked at me tugging at the cuffs. I uncuffed him and he quickly took the gag off jumping onto me. In an instant he swallowed all of my cock and bobbed his head. I moaned as I began fucking his mouth. I gripped onto his hair as I took control.

*Delirious' Pov*
I kept bobbing my head until Ohm pulled my away.

"Ok... U r good with ur mouth~" Ohm panted. Ohm then forced me into a doggy style position as he lubbed up his member.

"Get ready for this rabbit dick in ur ass Delirious!" Ohm said. He alined his dick with my hole slowly pushing in making my wince in pain to the new size. He rubbed my back as he kissed the back of my neck. I gave the signal and he started thrusting into me. He started leaving hickeys on the back of my neck as I moaned his name.

"Ugh Ryan~" I moan. He leaned in more until his chest hit my back as he went deeper into me. He started to go a little faster as he played with my nips.

"Hah... Ohm more please!" I begged.

"Please Wat Delirious?" Ohm panted.

"Master! Please fuck me harder!" I moaned louder.

"Mmmm I like that idea and that name Delirious~" Ohm said sexily. He started thrusting into me harder and faster. He trailed one of his hands down to my member and started stroking while the other played with my nipple. I blushed like crazy and started to sweat and pant as he went even faster into me. He hit my prostate and I arched my back moaning even louder.

"HIT THAT SPOT AGAIN MASTER!" I moaned out. He kept hitting that spot and I ended up screaming his name. I felt a knot being formed in my stomach as I reached my peak.

"Ohm I'm going to~" I moaned. He chuckled before blocking the tip with his thumb.

"Not yet~ not until master cums~" Ohm panted. He kept going as things started to get a little harder for me. I was starting to lose breath and my member began to ache from not being able to cum. Me and Ohm were drenched in our own sweat and I could feel Ohm's thrusts become sloppy.

"Ugh Del~ I'm going to cum!" Ohm warned. He slowed down a little as he came and rode out of his climax.

"I want to c-cum m-master!" I moan. He nodded and let go of the tip as I sprayed the bed with my juices. He pulled out and lied next to me as I caught my breath. He stared at me and gave me a small smile.

"Ready for round 2? Cause we r going to go all night Delirious!" Ohm said. I nodded and he thrusted into me once again.
There we go! A kinky smut chapter for y'all! I never done that before so it was a first! Anyway hope y'all enjoyed this chapter peace out my Devils! word count: 1030