Chapter 33: Delirious' Past

*Vanoss' Pov*
"He is actually the human that Mr King mentioned also my father in disguise" I  said taking off Delirious' mask. Everyone widened there eyes.

"He's human?" Ohm said.

"No way..." Wildcat said.

"Why does he have scars on his face?!" Moo said. I sighed.

"Yes Jonathan is the last human to survive the last war thanks to the missing Devil prince who is actually Luke" I said. CaRtOoNz took off his hoodie and transformed into his real form. His shirt had the devil sign of his clan on it and showing them that he was heir to the devil throne.

"U were the devil prince CaRtOoNz?!" Bryce said.

"That's right and I protected Jonathan from other Devils even though it was against the rules" CaRtOoNz said.

"Right now Delirious is in serious danger" I said.

"Why?" Mini asked.

"My father is trying to kill him" I said. Everyone gasped.

"That bastard!" Wildcat growled. I snapped my fingers and Wildcat and CaRtOoNz got their memories back from when Delirious confessed his love for me, Wildcat, CaRtOoNz and Ohmwrecker.

"Wait Vanoss! U took my memories away when Delirious confessed?!" CaRtOoNz questioned.

"Yes he did! He didn't want us to fight so he did that!" Ohm said.

"U knew this all along?!" Wildcat said.

"Of course I did! I didn't want to fight eithier so me and Vanoss made a deal and kept it!" Ohm said.

"Well none of that doesn't matter now!" Basically said.

"Yes Wat does matter is keeping Delirious safe!" Nogla said.

"He can't fight monsters on his own" Lui said.

"So u r on our side?" CaRtOoNz said.

"Of course we r! Delirious is still out friend human or not!" Bryce said. I sighed.

"We will fight at ur side Vanoss even if we die" Terroriser said.

"Thank u all. But I need to take Delirious away and start testing him. He's getting a weird aura coming from him and I need to check on him" I said.

"We will distract ur father and anyone who tries to hurt Delirious" CaRtOoNz said. I nodded and I transformed into my full vampire form. I zoomed off to one of my hidden places. I made it there and I could hear explosions as I laid Delirious down on the bench and examined him. I noticed something on his blood and it was green. It looked like green liquid and I then thought for a second. Wat is that stuff? I tried to look it up on the machine but nothing popped up. I cursed myself and tried to figure it out. I sighed and decided to give his memories back from before the war. My eyes started to glow and I put his memory back in his head.

*Delirious' Pov*

*Flashback*

"Jonathan! Jonathan! Come here love" my mum said. I happily ran to her.

"Mummy!" I said holding my teddy bear.

"Jon honey me and ur father want to show u something" she said. I grabbed her hand and she walked us down into the basement and I saw a bunch of lab stuff and strange liquids.

"Wow!" I said.

"Son I need u to sit in this chair" my father said. I sat in the chair and he took my teddy bear away. I whined and I then gasped as I was strapped to the chair.

"Mum?! dad?!" I said nervously. They had masks on covering the bottom half of their faces and then they had a needle with a green substance in it.

"Darling stay still! We just need to try out this Racoon blood on u" my mum said. I widen my eyes and started moving.

"No! Mum dad please!" I cried. They had evil looks on their faces and then I felt a stab to my arm. They injected the blood into my body and I screamed in pain.

"When the time comes Jonathan, u will become a Raccoon hybrid! The rarest hybrid of all that it could make u go insane!" My father said. They laughed and I closed my eyes and cried as the blood brang pain to my body. All of a sudden I felt a liquid on me and I opened my eyes to see blood all over the walls and on myself. Then I see a kid with glowing eyes staring right at me. He smiled showing his fangs and I screamed in horror.

"It's ok! I'm not going to hurt u!" The boy said. He unstraped me and I saw my parents dead on the ground and everything was destroyed.

"Who r u?!" I said grabbing a kitchen knife and aiming it at the boy.

"My name is Evan and I'm a vampire" Evan said. I widen my eyes. A-A vampire?! I shook violently in fear.

"Don't suck my blood please!" I said.

"I won't do that now put the knife down and I'll help u" Evan said. I hesitated a little and I put down the knife.

"I'm Jonathan" I said nervously. He grabbed my hand.

"Let's get out of here!" Evan said. I nodded lightly and we ran out of the basement and house. We then go to a building and saw a couple with a kid with them.

"Like there u r!" Evan said.

"Evan!" Luke said. He bro hugged Evan and looked at me.

"Who's this?" Luke said.

"This is Jonathan and his parents were experimenting on him" Evan said.

"Oh u poor thing!" The mother said.

"Wat r u?" I said.

"Oh us? We r the devil King and Queen and this is our son Luke, heir to the throne" she said.

"Sup!" Luke said. These people r so nice.

"I'm human" I said.

"A human? Oh man well do u have anywhere to go now?" She said.

"No" I said.

"Well we can take u in! We can take care of u!" Luke said.

"Luke we can't as u know me and ur father r very busy. But we do know someone who can take u in" she said.

"Who?" I said.

"Our family friend" she said. Evan let go of my hand.

"Go Jonathan. Until we meet again. Farewell for now" Evan said. I nodded and waved at him. The Devils took me to their family friends place who were human and they took me in. Everyday Luke would visit me and I was homeschooled. However 10 years later the devil King and Queen were killed along with the Vampire queen and an all out war started between humans and monsters. Other Devils had attacked my home and killed my foster parents. Luke was with me and I had a pocket knife and tried to fend for myself. I saw Luke's true form as a devil as he attacked other Devils. I was also being attacked but I was thrown at the wall and I blacked out. That's was all I remember from back then.

*Flashback Ends*
Now I remember! My parents experimented on me and Vanoss came to my rescue! Then CaRtOoNz protected me as best as he could during the war. I remember everything. I woke up a little and a tear ran down my cheek then it became all black once again.
Welp! There u have it. His past had been revealed! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter peace out my Devils word count: 1225