Chapter 28: Drunk on Lust

*Delirious' Pov*
Once Ohm felt better I went around the school just looking around. Then I felt someone jump on my back.

"Yay piggy back ride!" A familiar squeaky voice said.

"Get off me Lui!" I said. He pouted and jumped off and I turned to see him and the other guys.

"Hey Delirious would u like to come out for lunch with us?" Mini said.

"U guys finished ur recordings already?" I said.

"Yea and we thought we should have a break so Wat do u say?" Mini said.

"I would like to I'll just see if Vanoss wants to come because I haven't seen him yet" I said.

"Yea he's been in his room since this morning" Wildcat said.

"Well how about u guys stay here and I'll get Vanoss" I said.

"Sounds good I'll ring up CaRtOoNz to see if he wants to come too" Bryce said. I nodded and went to Vanoss' dorm room. I knocked on his door but there was no answer. I turned the nob on the door and it opened. Wat the hell? The door is unlocked? I walked inside and saw Vanoss making some sort of music remix. I tapped his shoulder and he turned and took off his headphones.

"Oh hey Delirious" Vanoss said.

"Hey, wanna come out with me and the guys for lunch?" I asked.

"Sure I could use a break" Vanoss said. He got up and got his red jacket and sunglasses and walked out with me following him. We saw the guys and we went to a restaurant and met CaRtOoNz there. We found a table and took our seats. I was in between Ohm and Bryce with Basically on Ohm's right side and Mini on Bryce's left side. On the other side of the table Vanoss was in between Terroriser and Lui with Wildcat on Lui's right side and Nogla on Terroriser's left side. Then at the ends were Moo and CaRtOoNz, CaRtOoNz on the left and Moo on the right. We all ordered and started chatting about random things. However we ended up staying a lot longer and some of them started to get drunk again. CaRtOoNz said he would go home early before he ends up drunk too. The rest of us went back to the school and back to our dorm. I went to the back of the school and went inside the extra classroom that no one uses.

*Wildcat's Pov*
I was still drunk but I also felt very horny for some reason. Them fuckers put something in my beer! I exited my dorm and saw Delirious heading to the back of the school. I followed him and saw him go to the extra classroom. He sat on a desk thinking to himself. I blushed as I watched Delirious think. Then he did something I did not expect, he started stripping from his clothes and started jerking himself off. I smirked and licked my lips. I saw an open window from the back and sneaked into the classroom through there. I then wrapped my hands around Delirious' member as he gasped in surprise.

"Hey Delirious~" I cooed. I kissed the back of his neck and he moaned as I started jerking him off.

"Mmmm h-hey Tyler~" Delirious moaned. I pulled away and started stripping as Delirious watched me hungrily. When I was stripped to my boxers I pulled Delirious towards the back of the classroom, to the darkest corner and pushed him against the wall. He was facing the wall as I started grinding on him.

"Mmmm Tyler~" Delirious moaned.

"I-I can't hold back... I think Marcel and Nogla put something in my beer that made me horny" I said blushing. Delirious looked at me with lust.

"Then let me help u" Delirious smirked. He pulled down my boxers and instantly started giving me a blow job. I grunted as I started to thrust in his mouth. He gagged a little and I pulled away.

"Ur going to make me cum way to fucking fast Jon~" I said panting. He stood up and I made him face the wall. Without warning I pushed myself into him and I roughly started thrusting. He became a moaning mess as I jerked him off and lifted up his mask and covered his mouth to block out his moans.

"Mmmfgh!" Delirious' moans were muffled from my hand as I thrusted faster and harder into him. I started to sweat and Delirious was starting to leave scratch marks on the wall. I then found his prostate as he arched his back and moaned loudly into my hand.

"Right there Tyler!" Delirious moaned in my hand. I gave him his requested and pounded into his prostate. We kept going for another 2 minutes until I came to my climax. Delirious climaxed all over the wall. He slid down the wall panting and I sat on a chair trying to catch my breath. I heard moaning and saw Delirious jerking himself off. Heh looks like he wants more~ I licked my lips as I turned him around and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me and I started going down towards his crotch. I kissed his member making his breath hitch. I smirked as I licked a stripe of his member. I then decided to let the teasing behind as I engulfed his member.

"Ugh Tyler~" Delirious moaned. I gripped onto his thighs keeping him in place as I started sucking. He tangled his hand in my hair and he started thrusting into my mouth. I took him deeper into my mouth and he thrusted hard as I gagged. He looked down upon me worried and tried to pull out, but I tightened my grip on his thighs as I sucked harder and faster. He moaned loudly and I swear he was going to have bruises on his thighs because of me.

"Tyler! I-I'm going to- ah~" Delirious moaned as he ejaculated into my mouth. I swallowed all of it and kissed him again.

"Did u enjoy that?" I said. He nodded lightly. I got up and grabbed my phone from my pants pocket to check the time. 6:30pm. I started getting changed.

"Cmon Delirious dinner will be ready soon" I said. He nodded and got up but nearly fell. He gripped onto the wall as he got changed. Once when we were changed I offered him a hand.

"Hey I'll give u a piggy back ride to the cafeteria" I said. He nodded and jumped on my back. We started going to the cafeteria. The guys r going to wonder where we were all this time I thought to myself.
Boom! Chapter done! I'm not sure how long I'm going to make this book but I know that I have it all planned out. Anyways hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Word count: 1150