Chapter 5

ASHLEY'S POV

I flew out from the alley and looked around. I saw Sam and Tucker walking down the street but no Danny. That was odd. Danny was always with them. Unless he was Danny Phantom. Because then how would Sam and Tucker fly around with him? I looked around some more. I needed to know where Danny was.

An hour passed and there was still no sign of him. I gave up. I felt like I was just going around in circles. Maybe tomorrow would be a better day.

*the next day*

I went to school and everything went just as usual. There was nothing to indicate that my assumptions were true or false. I figured that after school I would try and spy again.

The final bell rang and I headed to my locker. As I opened it a note fell out. It read: Meet me behind the school after class. I assumed that it was from Danny. Did he know that I knew his secret? Did he know mine? I guessed the only way to find out was to go.

I walked around to the back of the school expecting to see Danny but I didn't see anyone. "Hello?" I called out. No reply. I was about to leave when something pushed me up against the wall. I heard a voice say "We got her." And then I blacked out.

**********

DUN DUN DUN!!! Sorry it's a short one! I don't know when the next update will be yet. I have exams next week and the school play in a few weeks and a whole bunch of other stuff so you'll just have to wait a little while to find out who this mysterious person is who is kidnapping Ashley.
Comment, Vote, Share, Follow!
Thanks! <3
-Aly