Chapter 16

ASHLEY'S POV

The three of us ran down the hallways dodging corners and running through rooms. As we got closer to where I had first ran into Sam, the sounds of battle grew louder.

"What's going on over there?" Danny questioned.

"A little distraction." Sam said with a smirk.

Right after that had been said, the sound of guitar filled the building. It was so loud that I was pretty sure I was going to be deaf afterwards.

"Was that Ember?" Danny asked raising his eyebrows in confusion.

"Yep. You'd be amazed what you can convince ghosts of doing when you tell them that they have the chance to kick the Guys in White's butts." Sam said.

"I don't mean to interrupt, but shouldn't we be getting out of here?" I asked and moved out the way just in time to see a blue haired girl with guitar, who I assumed must be Ember, come hurdling towards us.

The concrete wall started to crack where Ember's body had smashed into it. The cracks were long and spread out, about half the length of the wall, and growing.

"We need to go." Danny said with a hint of worry in his voice.

And that's when the walls, ceiling, and floor started to crumble. We ran away, moving to avoid the falling debris. The floor started to disappear the moment our feet left the concrete. It was like something from a movie.

I was so absorbed in watching my steps that I didn't realize the huge chunk of ceiling that was falling right over top of me. It nearly missed me, but I wasn't quite fast enough. It had clipped my shoulder and I went down, screaming in pain.

**********

Okay so I know that this update took forever! I'm really sorry! My writers block has been terrible! So please give me ideas! All ideas are welcomed! Also, please don't hurt me for the cliff hanger...I just like to use them...a lot.

Thank you so much for over 4k too!

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow!

I love you guys! <3

-Aly

(And a special thanks to hollygraham11 for the idea of putting Ember in here<3)