Chapter 12

DANNY'S POV

Drip drip drip.

The sound filled my body. It was the only sound in the room. I couldn't take it anymore. I finally opened my eyes to see where I was but I couldn't. Everything was black. I couldn't tell if I had gone blind or if it was just that dark. My stomach felt uneasy. I reached out my arms searching for something. Anything.

There was nothing.

I silently cursed the powers that had caused me to end up in this room of disappointment. If I had never gotten the stupid ghost abilities I would have never ended up in here. I wanted to slap myself for ever agreeing to go into that portal.

As I sat there, the realization that I was going to die hit me. I had always envisioned that I would die at an old age- not in my teens at the hands of some maniac ghost hunters.

I closed my eyes and focused on all the memories, leaving out the most recent unfortunate event. I smiled at the good and cringed at the bad. Then I fell asleep.

**********

I know it's short please don't kill me. This is more or less a filler. I'm still trying to figure out what's going to happen next. So I'm not sure when the next update will be so be patient!

Comment, Vote, Share, Follow!

Thanks! <3

-Aly