Chapter 2

Trip's POV

Ohhh yeeeaaahhhrrr School is over for today.... I want out of my School and walk home.

After 10 min

At home

I have come to my room and put myself on my bed... I wanted to write my friends but I have not come to doing that... because Dad has burst into my room...

" HEY TRIPLE G." Dad said.

" Hi Dad. " I said

" So my son now goes to the family meeting.... so your clothes that you pull today are in your closet... " Dad said.

Ugh why now I just came home from School & I now have to go to these stupid families Meet... Why is my life not like my friends ?

" Dad muss I come with... I want to stay at home please... " I said with an annoying voice.

" YOU'RE COMING WITH & now get dressed you got 15 min... then we go..." Dad shouted.

WHY...MUST...I...WITH...GO...

" DAD please you can not do this to me..." I said.

" ohh,yes,I can do that to you... you have another 10 min... I'll see you down at the door. " Dad said & walk's out of my room.

" Uuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhh I hate my life." I said.

Forced the mass I have pulled the clothes on...

After 7 min

I'm done & went down the stairs... When I was down, all three were ready to go...
ugggghhhhh I put on my jacket...

" Let's go." Dad said.

I hope my friends is now better then me... we four have gone to Dad's private helicopter & then we are after 3 min in the ari.

Fly after 2 hours

No no we are there

in front of the house of my aunt...

" Smile." Dad said.

Bunny & Ruthless make it... It is clear that the two do it ... but I'm not a daddy to listeners... I do it only if I want it...

Bunny ring's... and the door to my aunt gets' opening...

" Omg !!! nice that you are there... awww my Grover is still as small as last time When we have seen each other. " my aunt said. And pulls me in a hug... their grip's very strong...

" Yes it is nice to see you again aunt Lilly. " I said.

" That I like to hear... from my nephew. " Aunt Lilly said.

she let's me go and pushes me to my uncle... not very nice Aunt Lilly...

" Oh my dear is that my grovery... Let you look at you are still as small as that last time... but that is now times my grovery." Uncle Mark said.

I just nodded to uncle mark... man is that embarrassing...

My Aunt Lilly & Uncle Mark have Welcomed Dad,Bunny, Ruthless...

I wanted to go through the whole rooms but I was pulled back from somebody... and it was... Bunny & Ruthless was sometimes very tidfily clear... I get from Dad a strong look too... Oh come on...

My Aunt & Uncle have gone to the Kitchen... and we four followerd slowly...

" What did I do ... that you looked at me so hard..? " I asked.

" You have not waited for us . because you did not saying Anything back to your Uncle Mark." Dad said strong to me.

Oh please, he never says anything back when I tell him something important...

" That you're never doing & then is it wrong what I'm doing ? " I said.

" What that is not true grovery... " Dad said.

" That is very true... Mr. Griffin. " I also scotted at dad.

" MY SON SHOULD NOT call me So." Dad shouted at me.

" AND MY FATHER SHOULD NOT call me So." I also shouted at dad.

" What's the matter with you two ? " My Aunt said

" It's nothing... Grovery is very different today. " Dad said.

That he has not said now ... Ugh I kicked him into the leg.

" DAD HAD called me grovery and he knows very well that he should not call me that." I screamed & said.

" GROVER." I heard a familiar voice. Ohhh no... and it is.......

By Game Shakers :  Babe,Kenzie, Hudson.

The three are working on their new game...

" Babe look at this here... Is that's so good for that game ? " Kenzie said.

" Ohh Yes it is very good Kenz." Babe said without even Kenzie's Computer to look.

" is everything okay with you ?... because did not even look at my Computer when you told me." Kenzie said.

" I'm just worried about Trip that's all." Babe said.

" Awww I understand, you like him ... When do you want to say it Trip. " kenzie said.

" I do not know what you mean... When do you want to tell him ? " Babe said.

" Babe I'm not stupid... I can see how you look at him all the time... tell me I'm your best friend.. " kenzie said.

" Kenzie I can not tell you..." Babe said.

" Why not... I also told you that I'm crushing on h.... and I'm glad to have told you...." Kenzie said.

" Kenzie, I know that but I'm afraid to say it T." Babe said.

" Look I'm now saying H what I feel for him. " Kenzie said.

" Kenz you do not have to do that." Babe said.

" I wanted to tell him all the time... so now is it the time to tell him." Kenzie said.

Who is this secret fully person...???

What will happen when Kenzie all her feeling's  h.... Says ???

Awww now you know it Babe has a longer eye already on Trip 😘❤... can kenzie help her friend... that Babe it finally T says What she feels for him or it goes all backwards.

Find it out in the next Chapter ❤👀

I hope you guys like The 2 Chapter of this book 💕

Bye guys love you all 😍❤ ~ Elly 108 😘😘