chapter 5

Dub's POV: ugh !!! I can me not concentrate on my work, I have to think about the whole time at the dispute with my son! I do not know why I screamed at him just because of kicking in my leg! Ugh dub you're a bad father you know that !!! I have to apologize by him.. that will be very difficult because I have never said that to anyone! Trip was very angry yesterday at me! I think he will forgive me because he knows that I get a tantrum always if is not as it should be! Yelling is part of the education but I do not like it! I am ashamed that I have treated my son so yesterday.

" Dub's phone rings" UGH!! who is that now !!!" Dub said annoyed.

" He picks up his phone quickly "

" Hello." I said.

" Hello Mr.Griffin, here is the principal of Grover Griffin's private school speaking."

" they talked.."

" Dub hung up the call as they was finish "

" oh my gosh !!!! Why, TRIPLE G !!!! Ugh okay clam down dub.

" Bunny, Ruthless !!!!! let's go !!!!!" I screamed at them.

" Dub, walked downstairs and Bunny, Ruthless followed slowly behind dub"

I looked at the door... It is moving, please please let it Trip be !!!

" I'm home. " oh my goodness !!!! I'm so glad that nothing has happened to him !!! I run to him and took My Trip in a very tight huge, That is the worst thing a father can happen.

" Are you okay, someone hurt you !!!! " I looked at his body.

" Dad !!!! Stop it !!! I'm FINE !! Nothing has happened to me !!!" Trip said very loudly... Oh I'm so glad.

" The principal of your school has just called me...my son why you ran of school " I said & ask him.

" My classmates have played on me a prink again, here they have sented me a massage in the lesson, and now I have got detention for two weeks, after the lesson they laughed me out, I'm so sorry dad." Trip said to me... Aw no my son is bullied in his class. Why he is such a good boy... sometimes.

" There is now a punishment or something for me." He asked.

" I'm glad that you're here, there's no punishment for you my son, daddy wants to apologize by you, you were right I've lied to your aunt... for that I wand to do something with you only we both father and son night. "I said to him.

" It's nice that you saw it that you made a mistake, but one thing I want to now about you and mom... yesterday at the the family meeting, I realized that you were talking to mom all the time, you both have laughed together very happy, my question is " are you still in love with her dad?" Trip said & asked me.

" What !!! Are you talking about son !! This monster has broken my heart !! we are divorced... You're Never say that again !!! understand." Ugh and I did it again !!! I hate myself so much for that now.

" ALL-Right dad !!!!! You both do not know how much that's hurts me !!!!!!!!" He said in a crying voice 😿 and runs upstairs, No that I didn't want to brings my son to cry !!! Ugh !!!! I want to kick myself so much now !!!!!!!

" TRIP !!! I didn't mean it so !!!! " oh man !!!! What I have just did.? he is really sad now that his parents not falling in love again !

" yea let it out, I deserved it so much guys !" I said very sadly...

" Poor trip or guys...what do you think..comes father and son back together as a family or do you think Dub has broken his son right now the heart, maybe Hunzie and Babe could help trip and dub."

I hope you guys like this chapter five ❤💞 of this love story book of Trabe 💙💓

Stay excited for the next chapter!👀😻

I love you all so much guys 😘😊❤bye💕💖 ~ Elly108 🌌💞