Chapter 6

Trip's Pov

After I ran into my room, I slammed the door with force, and broke down I just cried, I just Wanted to get away from here. So I thought I will be packing a few things now and running away from him, he did it again ! He screamed at me 😢😭 i can't stay here any longer i have to get away from here. I'm still grounded but i don't really care now !!! , Now or never Trip.... I went over to my Window and looked down, oh god !!! That's way too high to jump down it. But I have no other Choice! Okay i know there's a ladder here somewhere in the house but how am i supposed to do that? If I do Not Want to be seen? Ugghhh I need a Plan quickly, Trip Think, Think ,Think.... uhh I got it !!! I know were i can find One. I have to hurry Now, if i lose more time it will be dark already and I will be so scared in the Darkness.

{ end of Trip's Pov }

Babe's POV

I was on my way back to Game Shakers, I skipped a whole day of school but it was so worth it ❤️💕
Now I'm on the phone with Kenzie and tell her how it was !!!! { Babe is B, Kenzie is K 🎶😊}

B: " hey kenz, you won't believe it, your super nerds skills were awesome, I found Trip, well more likely we found each other because we bumped into each other. Yeah, just laugh... And then we're off to the park.... We confessed our feelings to each other and guess who has a boyfriend now, that's right Kenz that's me awww it was so romantic we even kissed it was just so gorgeous Kenzie!!!! „ I said to her over the phone.

K: " oh my goodness Babe!!! I'm so proud of you, my best friends are finally a couple. I hope the four of us con go out on a date soon, that would be so nice. wait a minute please I have to stop Hudson before he licks the glass door again, I just cleaned it, HUDSON DO NOT LICK THE GLASS DOOR!!!! I JUST CLEANED IT!!! PLEASE HONEY ugggghhhh I GIVE UP, THEN DO WHAT YOU WANT!!!! Hey Babe, I'm back, I couldn't stop him ugghh now I have to clean the door again.
You will soon be at Game Shakers right?, I still have to talk to you about the matter, how things will go on until Trip can come back to work. „ Kenzie said to me.

B: " okay, yes I will be at Game Shakers soon, talk to you later kenz and now have fun cleaning the door. hopefully you only have to clean one and not the other doors too haha. byeee kenz. „ I said to her and ended the conversation on the phone with her.

I was almost at Game Shakers.... This is the best day ever!!!! I got a boyfriend 😘 I love him so much.

{ end of Babe's Pov }

At Game Shakers
[No one's Pov]

As Babe arrived at Game Shakers, She was pulled into a huge by Kenzie.

" I'm so proud of you too!!! „ Kenzie said to Babe very emotional with little tears in her eyes falling down her checks.😢

" oh Kenzie please do not cry... Thank you for your nerd skills, I think without your help I wouldn't be so happy right now thanks again for your help. „ Babe said to her also very emotional but a little bit quiet as Kenzie. 😉🥰

" aww I'm so glad but I still feel very guilty to have broken the law of privacy, I just hope there School server can not back track my laptop. Or I have to pay a lot of money for this stunt. But you are my best friend so.... I'm glad I did it for you. „ Kenzie said and she is still hugging Babe
Babe just nodded to her, She let Kenzie go And got out of the hugge.

" So Kenz, what do you want to discuss with me? " Babe asked her.

" So I thought that we should keep working on the games, even if Trip just can't come to work, I know it's hard for you babe but the games are very important for our company and we don't want any trouble with Double G! " Kenzie said to Babe with the puppy eyes.