Christmas Memories

Here is a long chapter for you guys happy holidays!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello Niall, this is Arianna" I ran up there and pulled her down the stairs kinda making her stumble and Niall ran up to the stairs "I got yeah" she fell into his arms, peeling her blue eyes open to meet the blonde boys "hey" he chuckled holding her close to him "hhhiii".

Christmas Day

"Wakie wakie babe" I rolled over to Harry seeing him sitting on his phone with a bandanna pulling his hair back and a white tight shirt "you got ready without me" I whined getting off of the bed and grabbing my emerald Christmas dress that my dad sent me in the mail from Ireland.
"well I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful" I blew a kiss to him and then shut the door, after applying mascara and curling my hair it was time to put my dress on.
"Are you done yet Noe? 'Cause I gotta take a piss" opening the door to find him looking at my dress and blushing "uhhh you... You look..." I kissed his lips softly to stop him from over thinking "thank you Mr.Styles" I sat on the edge of the bed looking up at him still standing by the bathroom door "don't you have to pee?" "Yes but I'd much rather look at you" I pointed to the bathroom and laughed.

I called my dad but it went strait to voice mail "hey dad it's me I just called to tell you merry christmas, I love you call me back when you can" I put my phone beside me "should I wear this tux or this one?" He held up two different ones, one was white with a green bow-tie and the other was black with a dark green tie.
"the black one" he rose a brow holding a grin "what, there's something about you in black that's...sexy"
"Hold on horny pants" my mouth opened wide at what he said "just kidding love" I watched as he put on his tux with every movement he made showing his muscles flex on his back "should we get going to the party?" In my response I placed my hand in his a dragged him to his truck.

The whole ride to the Katerina's parents cabin was joyful, his hand rested on my thigh and rubbed every now and then and his eyes would always flicker to me and he bit his lip nervously.

"We're here" I cheered running out of the car and nocking at the door "Noel!!!!!" Kat and Aria jumped out and we group hugged "hello lady's" they all looked at Harry and started drooling, I turned to see Harry's shirt a few buttons down and his tie hung loosely around his neck "hello se-" I covered Katerina's mouth knowing what she was going to say "hello Harry the boys are inside you can just go ahead and join them" Aria said pulling her brown hair into a tight ponnie.

"Alright thanks lady's" he kissed my cheek with a playful grin on his face as he made his way inside.
"I can't believe how lucky you are to go home with that stud every night! Imagine what-" I pressed my hands over Arianna's ears as she almost squealed.
"ok I get it, and you know I told you a billion times I'm going to wait till marriage"
We all walked in placing my bags in a room "are you sure your dads ok with you and Harry staying at my parents cabin with the rest of us?" I nodded sitting on the edge of the bed playing with he edges of my dress "yeah, well he's working so I don't think he will really care he trusts me" they laughed sitting on each side of me "but does he trust Harry" I had memories of when my dad would see Harry around me he would be very carful watching him making sure that if he did one thing wrong he would just jump him.

"Yeah he does, I mean he works with him and all-"
"But what if it was your dad walking in on you and Harry instead of me?" My face shot Aria a 'shut up' look, but it was to late.
"What happened when Aria came in your room?" All of the memories ran threw my head, Harry's hands were always occupied and needy and how his lips locked onto mine tasting mint in every kiss that never wore off.
"Nothing important-"
"Oh please when I walked in on you two he was on top of you holding you to him" Kat smirked moving my hair to the side "he didn't leave a memory on you Noe" she did a pouty face.

"It's normal to have those types of moments with a man..but you know..." She sipped on a glass I didn't even notice she had "...it always leads to sex" memories of the time that Harry went to the party with me and I wanted him but my mind hasn't caught up with me.
"Aria are you-" Niall stepped in and stopped realizing we were talking about something important "um sorry I didn't mean to intrude its just that, we're ready and got the movie in till later" I jumped up first and walked past Niall with a smile patting his back.

"Hey Noe you disappeared fast, where did you go love?" I sat on his lap and ran my hand along his neck to calm me down more than to calm him.
"I just put our stuff in the room upstairs" he looked at me with a caught off guard look "I was going to do that, your in your dress I didn't want you to get a speck of dust on you" I rolled my eyes "Harry what are you going to do carry me everywhere I go?" He pressed his lips to my head, "well I only want you, if it means that then I can compromise" his hand placed on my knee and he whispered things in my ear.

"Just to let you know that Louis and I will be sleeping next door to you" Kat disc smacking Louis butt as he went to the kitchen "and if anything happens in the night there is condoms in the night stand" I jumped from Harry's lap and sat beside him "I think we're fine Kat" Harry said stern but with a smile spread across his lips "just giving you pointers about this magical cabin... Anything can happen" I laughed as everyone looked at me "sorry" I stifled more laughs by biting down on my lip.

The movie we ended up watching was 'Love Actually' I liked it but felt uncomfortable with some parts and I could tell by the way Harry tensed up "well that was a marvelous movie" Kat clapped as everyone sat there quietly.
"So Harry what did you think about the movie?" Aria scooted closer to Niall and pulled her headphones out placing them in her ears, lucky girl.
"I liked it a lot actually, wasn't the first time I see this" she nodded
"Well everyone i'm going to head to bed seeing that it's almost... 10 and I want Lou to come snuggle with me" she winked trailing her fingers along Louis' lap and his face turned from a smile into a surprised look.
"Yeah well I'll see you all in the morning" she got up with the help of Lou as she made her way to the stairs her face was full of smiles "there is wine in the rooms and we have Dish tv so help yourself".

After we all went to our rooms, Harry opened the cabinet underneath the tv and pulled out two glass' and the bottle of wine "well today was interesting" he poured alcohol into the glass' and then handed me one which I drank down fast "yes it was-" "LOUIS!!!!" We heard getting screamed next door, please don't be doing this; then the door opened showing a flustered Louis "we aren't having sex just to let you know I was giving her a back rub nothing more!!" I laughed and looked at Louis "I didn't know you could make her scream Lou" I taunted pointing my finger at him "nnnoo it it wasssnnntttt like-"
"I know Lou I was just messing around" than Harry laughed
"So Lou no fun for you tonight with your Ms.?" Louis had a devilish smile like Kat has which made me worried.
"Hey Noel you wanna know something?" I drank the rest of my wine and looked at the fit boy standing at the door.
"Harry brought condoms with him on this little trip" than with that he shut the door and I turned "did you?" I asked drinking about my fourth glass full and he kept his eyes from making eye contact with my innocent orbs "no it's not like that I brought one of my old suitcases and i was at a hotel, they had complementary little bags and it happened to have them in there" a load of relief fell off of my back and I could breath again.
"I would never do anything you wouldn't want me to do, I told you this before" I kissed the side of his face than lead my lips along his jaw till his lips met mine "I trust you to" he attached his lips to mine again not wanting it to end, I undid his tie and then pushed his blazer off of him "hmm what are you doing?" He questioned as my hands ripped his shirt off "actions speak louder than words" the alcohol was talking for me and doing all my actions "woooo no love I-" I pressed my hands on his lap and moved up his thighs making him freeze and moan.
"Some day Harry but not today, I really want to even if the alcohol is talking for me. Will you wait for me?" His hands placed on my hips lifting me and placing me on his lap,
"Of course babe I'll wait, even till after I'm long gone" his head dipped down kissing me again and his curls tickled me "Merry Christmas Noel, I love you".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeay!!!! Christmas is coming tomorrow so Merry Christmas, and all that jazz. This is your Christmas chapter!!!!!

Question of the day, what did you ask for Christmas?
I asked for one direction stuff!!!!!!

-BooBearsCurly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~