Chapter 12 - Confrontation.

Yoo Jin's POV
I woke up, in my bed, and noticed another figure in my room. It was still dark outside and I was starting to get frightened. I said "W- Who are you?" The candle at the table was lighted, and the flame illuminated the person's face. I said "Brother Baek Ah." He said "Yoo Jin, what happened? I came to visit you, just to see you with a hairpin firmly jabbed into your shoulder, and you passing out right in front of a servant! Tell me what happened!"

I said "Princess Mungong found out...Prince Yo brought me out of the palace today, and he bought me the hairpin. I guess she got angry, and she stabbed me in the shoulder with it." He said as his eyes widened "What? Mungong stabbed you?" I nodded and I placed my hand over my right shoulder, and I felt the bandage there. As I carefully pressed down, the pain surged through my veins and I let out a cry. He said "Yoo Jin, don't do that!" I said "I just wanted to check..."

He said "Does Brother Yo know about this?" I shrugged my shoulders and said "I  don't know, Brother Baek Ah." He said "He will find out soon enough, Yoo Jin. And when he does, I don't want to see what he does to Mungong." I gulped nervously. I hated seeing Prince Yo acting like a monster, especially since he wasn't one. Prince Baek Ah laid me down and pulled up the covers for me and said "You should get some sleep, Yoo Jin, it's late." I said "Brother Baek Ah, since its late, why don't you sleep here tonight? It won't be safe if your return to your home so late..."

He nodded and said "Alright. I'll sleep here tonight." He pulled a chair next to my bed and held onto my hand. He said "I missed holding you like this. I remember, when we were young, during winter. We were not given thick clothes and we would freeze at night. I remember, wrapping you in the blankets and hugging you tightly under them, so that you wouldn't feel cold." I smiled back at those sweet memories and nodded. He said "Sweet dreams, Yoo Jin."

The next morning, I was woken up by yelling and the slamming of the door. I sat up and saw Prince Baek Ah holding back Prince Yo. I said "Prince Yo?" He said "YOO JIN!" He ran over to me and said "Are you ok?! I heard that Mungong hurt you!" I said "It's just a small cut." Prince Baek Ah exclaimed "Yoo Jin, she STABBED you!" I shushed him and said "Brother, please!" Prince Yo said "Show me." I said "Show you what?" He said "Show me the scar, Yoo Jin." I pulled my sleeve to the side to show him the gruesome, punctured skin.

His eyes burnt with fury and said "I'm never going to let her off." Before he stormed out of my room. I said "Brother! Help me, hurry! He will kill her!" Prince Baek Ah did as TOLD and helped me. I put on my shoes and we ran out of my room and we saw Prince Yo storming towards Princess Mungong, who happened to be around the area. He lunged at her, grabbing her by the neck. He yelled "HOW DARE YOU LAY A HAND ON YOO JIN!"

Wang Yo's POV
How dare she lay a hand on my precious Yoo Jin. HOW DARE SHE. When she came into my line of sight, the anger in me burst forth like a thunderstorm. I lunged at her and grabbed her neck. I yelled "HOW DARE YOU LAY A HAND ON YOO JIN!" She squirmed and began to cough as I squeezed her neck tightly. She grasped at my grip, and said "서방님...Please let me go...I can't breathe..." I felt a hand wrapping around my wrist and I turned and saw Yoo Jin.

She said "Prince Yo...Let Princess Mungong go, alright?" I hissed "Yoo Jin, she hurt you! She left a scar on your body!" Mungong yelled "That's because she deserved it! She deserved it for stealing you away from me!" Her words only fueled my anger and I tightened my hold around her neck. I hissed "Stop your nonsense." She immediately silenced. Yoo Jin said "Prince Yo, please...? Don't hurt her...If I knew that you hurt Princess Mungong because she hurt me, I would feel very guilty...Please let Princess Mungong go."

Her words were like a magical spell, I let go off Mungong's neck and wrapped my arms around Yoo Jin's waist tightly.

Princess Mungong's POV
Yo listens so well to Yoo Jin, while he just treats me badly and doesn't listen to anything I say. I couldn't help but feel jealous and angry. She stole the attention of my husband, she stole my husband away from me! As I saw Prince Yo wrapping his arms around Yoo Jin's waist, I realized. He has never done that with me before, showing such intimacy.

He said "I don't want to see you near Yoo Jin, I don't want to hear you hurting Yoo Jin ever again. DO YOU HEAR ME." I said "But Prince Yo-" He cut me off, with a "I said, do you hear me." I nodded and said "Yes Prince Yo." He thinks this will stop me from hurting Yoo Jin, but he's really wrong. REALLY, REALLY WRONG.

Prince Yo's POV
I brought Yoo Jin back to her room and I sat her onto her bed. I said "Does it hurt?" She shook her head and said "It doesn't. But when you touch it, it hurts very badly." I shook my head and said "I'm sorry. I caused Mungong to hurt you. And she left this ugly scar on your shoulder." She smiled at me and shook her head before saying "I understand how she feels. It must hurt a lot to have your husband taken away..."

I pressed a kiss onto her forehead and said "Don't think like that...She doesn't deserve your forgiveness."