Poison

Well, ok. This is in Sasori's pov. I tried hard and all, cause I'm a girl (obviously you can tell through my girly writing XD) and I'm not a guy. I had tips from Sozu_Hiroku though. Here's an interesting conversation between us. (Many months ago)

Sozu_Hiroku: Well, guys, when they see girls, they won't start screaming like a fangirl. Unless they're psycho.

Like, lol. Well, onto the story!

***

Deidara's sister.

When I first heard about it, I had thought of a blonde haired blue eyed idiot with a driven passion of running around acting stupid and throwing her bombs, declaring it was her fleeting art.

Well, I'll admit, I was wrong.

I first saw her when we had to get her from the woods she was lost in. (Pathetic, really. Who gets lost in woods?) Sure, on first glance, she was blonde haired blue eyed but she looks more... vulnerable. Fragile. 

A little girl.

Which brings me to my next point. Why is a little girl in the Akatsuki? (Granted, she's eighteen but still) After a week of being her partner, I found out that she doesn't uses clay explosion - she's a bit like Itachi with her genjutsu.

She definitely doesn't have her brother's impulsiveness, though she does have quite a short temper, one of her and Deidara's unattractive traits. (Not that she was attractive) During that mission to retrieve that scroll, I was quite pleased when she had my views on art. Also, it had amused me to see Deidara fume.

That brat is way more silent than Deidara too. Probably because she can't speak but that's besides the point. She seems contented enough, helping me with my puppets at times, before this ridiculous mission.

I frowned slightly, glancing around slightly to not draw attention, looking out for signs of an explosion. The brat bits her lip, frows furrowed. 'Danna, do you think something happened to nii-san?' she signs with her free hand.

I shrug. I know it irritates her when I don't answer but I found this reactions almost... amusing. Her lips turned to a scowl.

"Sorry for this interruption," a voice cuts in. The host was frowning as he stood at the microphone. "While my guards and I were patrolling the basement as we heard some noises; I believe we had found an intruder. Guards, please."

Two guards step out with their arms hooked around a squirming blonde. Kiko's eyes widened and she began tugging my sleeve, lips moving and her hands gesturing.

"Stop it brat," I hiss. "You are making it plain obvious he is our partner."

Her lips started moving and after realizing she can't talk, she began to sign. 'But we can't abandon nii-san!'

"I'm not saying we do," I harshly whisper back. "Look, we get close enough to the microphone and using that, can you stun everyone in a genjutsu?"

'Too many people!'

Sometimes I wonder how someone with her skills even got accepted in Akatsuki.

'But... But I can stun them in a soundwave though.'

I nodded, tugging her forward slowly. The host was still scowling. "I give you one last chance, criminal. Who are your partners?"

Deidara gave a defiant shrug, smirk plastered across his face. The host growls. Kiko reached into the hem of her corset, tugging her flute out, adjusting the pieces of the flute.

Apparently, those actions were not subtlely done enough. The host narrowed his eyes and barking out some orders, more guards started appearing. Deidara, through the confusion, managed to get out of their grip and joined us.

Kiko's eyes narrowed, taking a stance as she lifted the flute to her lips. Her eyes shut and her fingers twitched, then a sharp melody pierced the air. Some of the guards fell to their knees, but most had surged forward still.

Sighing slightly, I summoned a scroll, taking Hiroku out. This was a sure-win battle. Akatsukis against guards. Even an idiot like Deidara can figure this out -  just look at the way he is grinning like an idiot.

Of course, fate wasn't very kind. When we were about to win, the last few guards threw a poisoned kunai at me in a ditch attempt to win. Since I am a puppet and it wouldn't affect me, I made no move to dodge. But I didn't need to dodge.

That brat threw herself in front of me, being stabbed by the kunai herself.

_________________

Haha, I seem to like cliffhangers, lol.

Until three days later! ~