new life new beginning :chapter1

• Dedicated to jaden smith

Chloe's POV:  i cant believe my parents are making me move half way around the world just so they can get a new job and because they want a new start...

Well i have just arrived to my "new home" so i unpack my stuff and change into a pair of leggings a floral hollister top and a pair of white converse, and already there is a knock on the door anyway i open it and standing right outside my door was the hottest looking nigga i have ever seen. "hey" i said "um hi"  he replies, for a moment there was this awkward silence and i could'nt stop thinking of how cute he looks. "my names Jaden i live just facing your house" and pointed towards his house, "whats ur name", "Chloe" i replied "we have just moved here""yer, well my parents told me to come over and tell you if you ever need anything then there here to help" he said, i replied back with "aw thanks i'll tell me mum&dad, bye" .

It was the first day of my new school and obviously i didn't no where i was going or what i was supposed to be doing, well i trekked around the whole school finding i was going round in circles just to find the reception to see where my classes were. I got to my first class which was maths& everyone was staring and to be honest i could not be assed and it was only my first day, so i got a call of one of my best friends from back home, so i answered and told her what it was like, and that i didn't like it at all. Well first lesson dragged anyway and it came to second lesson which was English and still i didn't no were to go.

After that lesson was break and everyone's with there friends and am standing there all alone looking like a fucking lemon, and am also no good at making new friends, worst thing for me too achieve in life... About 5 Min's later some boy bumped into me and dosey arse dropped her new i-phone, luckily it never cracked or i would of been so grounded, he was with his mates and apologized, he then clicked on to who i was, "hey arnt you the new girl facing mine" "ye i am" i replied. The bell rung and it was next lesson...