partyyyyy chapter 3

as me and jaden have entered the party and people are starting to come over and talking to me like am there mates asking if i remember them and shizz. So jaden took me to the back of the kitchen and introduced me to his friends and got me a drink, "ay babe what drink do you want" he asked me, "i dont want nothing." "babe your having a drink am going to get you pissed" "ye jaden i would but i cant be getting drunk tonight because if my paren... shit i was ment to be home about a hour ago dads proberly making a serching party for me, am going to have to ring them"  rings parents*

Jaden's POV. "Chloes really nice she has a bad attitude like, but i will fix that myslelf, shes gorgeous too ,long brown hair bown eyes, naturaly tanned skin great figure. i really like her... wounder if she feels the same about me" jaden blabs on to his friends. "went in for the kiss before like, but she wernt having non of it..." one of jadens friends Moises reply with "get her pissed and go for it again or tell her you like her, ah ino get her really pissed and get ontop of her and you no the rest bro" i was thinking bout what Moises said should i? or maybe wait and see if she likes me, "dont want to blow my chances with her and rush her into doing things, bearly no her... She is sweet tho ay?" 

Chloes POV: Mum and dad are fuming told them i was in a friends house and that am staying over night, so ye.. "Do you like vodka&coke babe, drink this since your not going home tonight, this means we can have some fun...." i started drinking it and to tell the truth it was quite nice, that went down in a blink of a eye "here, heres some more, you sure do like that stuff" that one was stronger than the first one, already am starting to get abit tipsy.. "jaden why do you keep calling me babe"  i had to get that question out since its all hes been calling me for the past hour and a half... "lets go upstairs and talk alone ay," Jaden said and grabbed me by my waste slightely touching my ass and directing me to the room upstairs.