Chapter 2.

Day 3: No school finally... Already i am hating this new life i have been orderd to have, want to go back home already since am missing all my friends and family. So i go into town and have a look around in some shops and bought whatever i want since the mother gave me her credit card. So i enter  the Pandora shop and buy myself i new bracelet and a charm or two, and decided i need more clothes and shoes, well i go into a bunch of shops and grab handfuls of whatever i like and took it to the till, until i realized i had spent like a grand and a half on just clothes and it was starting to get late so i went home.

As i was walking home a white range rover started driving slowly next to me, so i started walking faster and i was like shitting a log i was that scared i thought i was going to get molested and i haven't even been here a week. So the person in the drivers seat pulls the window down and it was jaden i said to myself "thank fuck" he asked "heyyyyyy babey wana lift hooooome"personally he looked abit pissed so i said "na il just walk" he started giving me this weird look and moving his eyebrows in different directions and re asked if i wanted a lift, so i got one anyway.

About 5 minutes later we were coming up to are houses and he still carried on driving quiet fast "jaden you do realize we have just went past are houses" "oh anoo" he replied "so were are we going then" "a party" he exclaimed "oh right, well before you want to get pissed of ye barnet do me a favour and take me home first, thanks" he just looked at me for a second lit his ciggy and carried on driving. I was starting to get abit angry and shouted "um..hello are you deaf or ar you just choosing to ignore what am saying? TAKE ME HOME!" 

About half a hour of my protesting went by to be honest am surprised he never slammed on and slapped me across the face for all the moaning i have done. We turned up to the party and he asked "Are you staying here or coming" i didnt particularly want to go but hopefully its better than sitting in a car for how many hours waiting to go home "fine but what time are you taking me home, am rather tired". he replied with "ahahaha, you wont be tired in about 15 minutes babe, but i know what will make you tired" the last bit he whispered into my ear which actually gave me the shivers, he then put his forehead to my forehead and breathed on my face and went to kiss me, until the smell of his breath from smoking kinda put me off, so i just moved my head and he grabbed my hand and we entered the party...