lectures. chapter 6

chloes parents POV.

Its 10:30 and she still is not home... the doorbell rings* Chloes little sister opens it and sees her sister with lots and lots of bags from town and a boy standing there. chloes parents go to the door "hello you must be jaden, your parents came over in the middle of the night and told us chloe was with you, thank you for looking after her, you can come round for tea tonight if you like" "i will check my schedule book, bye chlo il text you later".

"Chloe do you no how worried we were yesterday it was only your third day here and we leave you out of ar sight and we dont see you till the next morning and you say you was with a friend and that ur staying in hers.. We dont even no her or her parents and you dont no her well annough either who ever she is, you could of got kid napped and molested and we would not no where you are, lucky for jaden he was keeping a eye on you, and we have spoke to his parents and they are both lovely to so i will invite them for dinner aswell. Why do you look so tired and you stink of sick... have you bee sick have you had any alcoholic beverages, and ur phone call last night was not understandable, i bet Jadens good for his parents and how much did you spend to go shopping yesterday it looks asif you have bought the whole shop an..."

"Mum calm ye tits... i was with jaden i was fine and yes i have been sick and it was off the food we ate last night, i ate too much" . "Also i wouldnt of got kid napped and molested because am old anough to fight for myself... "chloe replied to my speech "Mind your language with me young woman, you might speak to your friends like that but not me! and i also want to meet this friend and there parents whos house you stayed in last night" i replied "Mum you said you meet them last night didnt you" "But the only people we met last night was...."