feeling sleepy chapter 5

Jadens POV: as we arrived at the house i carefully placed Chloe in the bed, she looks so cute when shes asleep... not that she doesnt look cute anyway. She was in a deep sleep well atleast i thnk she was anyway, so i sneaked into the bathroom and got out the first aid kit and tried to get rid of some of the bruses and marks... "Jaden?" "Babe i thought you was asleep" "no i pretended so you carried me in because i couldnt be botherd moving... but what are them marks off?" she was getting abit frustrated "its nothing i got scratched by a relatives cat the other day" i tried to make her believe it was a cat and not a fight at the party, but she never believed me for a second. "Jaden am not stupid thats no cat scratch, was it from the party?" she gave me this look which tells me she was getting abit angry so i told her "it was from a party... Someone hit you and you went unconcious so i got someone to put you in room and then me and the lad had a bit of a fight, thats kinda why you was sleepy" the only thing chloe replied saying was "oh" think she was abit shocked that she got nocked out and never even realised it  ahaha.. no its not funny! 

Chloe's POV: So i wernt just feeling sleepy i basically got nocked out and never even new, and Jaden hit the lad oh right.. "Jaden" "ye" "thanks an.." "ye welcome noone can hit my girl" "and jaden" "ye bab" "love you" at this moment i was really really tired so i just placed my head on the pillow and dozzed off and jaden stayed with me and i think he fell asleep next to me, well i woke up the next morning around 8:30 and he was topless like O to the M to the G his body was perfect, hes so warm i placed my head on his chest and that point i was feeling really sick with a bad headache... Am guessing it was from last night so i made my way to the toilet and sat on the floor with my head down it borking... 

About 2 mins later jaden was sitting next to me with a glass of water for me he just looked at me and smiled i just went sick everywhere and he said "your still pretty stunning when you have sik all around your face" ye jaden am just going sick everywhere and your talking all cute stuff yep sound. well my reply was "bork". I decided to go back to bed for a hour or so jaden offered me if i wanted any food or anything didnt want nothing except to just go home.