The Mailbox Girl- By: Laura Ray

Description:

Description:

Jenn is an 18 years old high-schooler who has always been that "extra" in everyone's life.People didn't know who she was. They didn't care about her at all. Until one day she decides that she'll start being useful. Just like that, she creates the Mailbox Club. Hoping to collect and solve her classmate's complaints.But things don't go all smooth when she is paired up to the task with Shane O'Connell, who is nothing less than the school's infamous ****boy.

Notes From Stellar:

I had a few stories in mind when I thought of Undiscovered Diamonds; this is one of those stories.

Many stories here on Wattpad have that cliche, seen it before, could do without reading feel to them. However, even upon reading the words "My personal take on a cliche" in the first sentence, I was hooked. This story, while being a bad boy/good girl story, is super hilarious and addicting to read.

We start off by meeting Jenn; an awkward, near invisible, highschooler with a passion for student council. Even though 99.9% of the group is assigned to work on set up for prom, she is partnered up with Shane (a typical popular boy) to help with student complaints.

Jenn comes up with the miraculous idea for a student mailbox system; so that students can anonymously write in concerns and questions in return for replies. However, even though being assigned a helper, starts off practically on her own. 

Of course, being stuck in a room for a large percentage of time with someone can definitely bring out some interesting conversations. As well as some awkward situations outside of the class room. 

So, dive in to this hilarious story that will have you turning red from laughter and find out what does happen to Jenn during her last year of high school. Will she finally be noticed and appreciated? Will she finally have some relationships with people? Will her and Shane get along or even become... friends? Read and find out!!!

- Stellar