Tide - By: -Jewels-

Description:

Description:

Ava is a fifteen-year-old girl on holiday with her family and best friend. The day after Christmas, she and her relatives head to the beach, where a tsunami strikes and washes away everything in sight. With numerous injuries, Ava manages to pull through, but loses sight of her loved ones.

Meanwhile, she must push aside her sorrow and find shelter with all of the other orphans, where she meets a boy named Isaac. Similar to Ava's situation, Isaac's parents are nowhere to be found. Together, they search frantically for their families in all the hospitals and shelters, and do everything to overcome the trauma the tide has brought them.

 Notes By Stellar:

So for a short while I left Wattpad because I was super busy. When I came back I discovered this story and I am so glad I came back because it is one of my absolute favorite stories here on Wattpad!

The is based off of the 2004 tsunami in Thailand. It is based around, as the description mentions, a fifteen year old girl named Ava. Ava, her family, and a close friend all go to Thailand for a vacation; and you can only imagine what comes next. Following the tsunami she meets a boy named Isaac who accompanies her while she turns many stones in an attempt to find her family and friends. As we follow her along her unfortunate journey we become close to her and everyone she meets along the way.

The story gave me so many different emotions while reading it and I know it will to you as well! It's very real and is also very original making it a unique and interesting read. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!!! 

- Stellar