Prologue

Oh beautiful stranger,
Take me with you,
Into another world..
Your world..

Sound of roaring storm could be heard from miles afar. It was a really dark moonless night. A lightening bolt appeared on the sky before the onset of a raging downpour soaking everything on the ground, quenching the thirst of many who dwell on the earth.

It was a big old Victorian mansion. A mansion built in the late 1590. Not much was known about its ancestors as they had died and their graves had vanished leaving no mark of their existance.

The sky was crying and so as Nora's eyes dripping tears of loss and pain. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to see him. Talk to him as she had left him in his final hours of his life not knowing that she could never see him again.

Please, please just once. Show me yourself. Please! I beg you..
I want to see you, Talk to you. Please come to me. I am here. I am begging you please..

She cried for him but in vain. She could hear nothing but only the buzzing silence of sadness inside the lonely mansion. She buried her face in her knees as she crouch on the floor. Suddenly, a blast shook her eardrums. The blast of the boiler exploding in the basement sending high flames towards the wooden floor. Just in a matter of minutes, the whole mansion was in flames.

She had no idea as she was mourning for the loss. The loss of her love. She could smell burning wood and that's when she catapulted back into her consciousness. The smoke was coming inside from underneath the door filling almost every part of her bedroom and it became really hard to breath. She started coughing and fell to the ground struggling for breath.

Nora! Nora!

She could hear a voice, a voice struggling to reach her through all the raging sounds of the storm but easily recognizable as it was her fiance calling her from outside.

Robert!

She coughed out his name as smoke was getting inside her lungs. She had to get out right now for him. For her life partner to be. She had to leave this mansion now and never turn around. Without having a second thought, she ran out dodging the flames covering the floor. Every inch of the hall was burning but she saw some space to crawl her way through. She fell while running, badly coughing but tried hard. Luckily, the main door hadn't caught fire up untill then. She opened it and ran outside.

The heavy rain instantly drenched her clothes. She ran through the pathway leading to the huge iron gate. Roaring thunder growled once again and a lightening bolt illuminated the sky blue but she never stopped. She had to leave as soon as possible. The distance between her and the gate was getting lesser and lesser. She saw her fiance. His suit was drenched wet by the merciless downpour. He extended his arm through the iron rods of the main gate waving for her.

As she was about to reach him, a shadow formed infront of her. His blue piercing eyes were clearly visible in the dark. Her heart was about to stop. The shadow nodded in refusal.

Albert ! She cried...

Cast:
Henry Cavill as Count Albert
Barbara Palvin as Nora James