♤♤ Becoming His ♤♤

You took all my pain,
What have you done to me?
You are teaching me how to live again?

Like the rain drenches,
Like an oinment on the wounded heart,
I got you like a gypsy got a new home...

I heard his cries in the house for a long time. I had said very rude things to him. I had to apologize to him. I came out of my room slowly and started climbing the stairs. I heard his cries. He was still crying in his room.

I opened the door slowly and peeped inside. He was laying on bed. Crying like a child. I went towards him.

"Albert!!!" I called him.

He opened his eyes to see me. I sat beside him and carressed his cheek.

"I am sorry Albert. I shouldn't have said that much to you."

"Nora!!" Albert got up and held my hands." Nora!! Tell me you won't leave me. Please Nora." He begged.

"Albert. I am sorry. I can't live here. I have a life to live. I have to go Albert. Please don't force me to live here." I stood and gently slid my hands out of his grip.

Albert stood with me. "Nora! I said to you don't talk about leaving again."

"How can't I Albert? I have to go. I can't betray Robert." I begged this time..

I had conveyed my message to him that I wasn't ready to live here. I spun on my heels and turned to go but Albert wrapped his arms around me from my waist.

"Nora!!! What about me?" He whispered in my ear.

"Albert!! I don't want to say any hurtful things to you. I have to go. Please don't destroy my life. I can't afford to lose Robert. Not letting me go won't take you anywhere but earn you my hate." I turned around to face him. He held me by my arms.

"Nora!! Please think about me. Can't you see the pain in my eyes?" He looked at me with his red and teary eyes. I didn't want to look into his eyes again and get lost in them. I didn't want to be controlled by him at all.

"Albert!! Whatever you say but I am not staying here. You can't stop me. You can't make me love you. Got it? I can't love you Albert. I can only hate you. " I spat.

"But why? What is my mistake?" He sobbed grabbing the edge of the bed made with iron rods.

"Because you wanna force me to live here with you and I can't live here." I explained. "I am going to go from here."

I opened the door and slammed it shut behind me making my way towards my room. It was a mixed feeling like everything had messed up with my mind. I told him I want to go but from inside, my heart was telling me not to. I was afraid to lose Robert yet I had developed an unknown feeling for Albert which had started to grow inside me. I was afraid of the unkown waiting for me ahead..

"Nora!!" I heard his voice behind me but I pretended that I don't notice him.

I got inside my room and locked it. Falling on my bed and sobbing. Why did I stuck in a situation like this? What had I done. I even explained everything to Robert but still he didn't believe me. Now, I had come to know about the real face of him. He had always said he loved me but he changed on a phonecall when I told him about it. He didn't believe me instead he acted like I was cheating on him. I heard a knocking at the door.

Nora!! Please open the door.

Nora!! Nora!!. I heard the knocking..

"Go away!! I shouted in anger..

"Nora!! Please listen to me. Just one time." He begged.

"What do you want? I have nothing to give you." I shouted.