♡■□▪•▪ The Last Goodbye ▪•▪■□♡

I stopped infront of Robert and looked into his eyes.

Cool breeze was hitting my white and cold face. I looked deeply into his eyes but then looked away because I didn't have the courage to look into his eyes.

"Nora!! My love, are you ok? What has he done to you?" Robert's eyes flew tears of agony.

"Didn't you see for yourself Robert what was he doing?" I spat.

"I've been sitting here since last night when that monster took you inside Nora. I couldn't do anything. He came to me after he made you like him. He told me everything clearly Nora." Robert explained with tears.

"And now what Robert? What has left?" I sighed looking away.

"I want to apologize to you Nora." He said in a flat tone.

"Apologize!! Huh? For what?" I looked at him in anger.

"For not being here with you when you needed me the most, for not believing in you. For breaking up with you. For bringing tears in your eyes Nora my love." He cried.

"Oh!! Is that what you call love, Robert?" I spat in anger.

"I'm sorry Nora. I really am. Please forgive me please." Robert fell to his knees while crying for apology.

I sat on my toes infront of him." Nothing has left between us Robert. No love, no pain, no emotion. Every feeling died. Now the words are resting in a casket. I said while stroking his hairs."

"Nora!! Please don't say this. I love you. I can't live without you." He said holding both of my hands in his broken voice filled with tears."Why are you so cold Nora? Why don't you feel my pain?" He sobbed.

I wrapped my arms around him taking him into an embrace." I feel your pain Robert. I really feel you. But, what do I do now? I am dead from inside. I am no longer that Nora." I placed my forehead on his " Please leave Robert. Please leave. I can't feel what you feel for me. I really can't."
I left him and turned around. "Please leave Robert." I said with my eyes filled with tears.

He held my hand gently. "Nora!! I love you."

I opened my eyes and saw Albert standing on the main door.

I slipped my hand gently out of his grip and turned to face him. "My love had died last night. Nora is dead now." I took a step back.

"Nora!!" Robert shouted and came to me.

"Stop!!" I raised my hand to stop him. I turned around and walked towards Albert and stood behind him.
"I can't love you Robert. I love Albert now."

"What?" Robert was broken hearing this. I could see the sadness on his face. The agony when he heard it.

"Yes Robert. Remember when you said its over on the phone. It was over then and there." I said grabbing Albert's hand.

"But Nora! What about us? What about the promises we made? What about our future?"
Robert said in a broken voice.

"Its not us anymore. Its me and its your future now. My future is nomore. I will live with Albert now." I said while looking into Albert's eyes.

"No. You can't do this to me Nora." He said.

" I used to say that about you Robert that you can't do this to me but you did." I said softly. "Now, leave Robert. Please go. I don't want to hurt your feelings anymore." I gulped the tears of blood while saying this to him.

"Ok. So you want me to go? From your life forever?" He asked." Would you live without me? Will you manage?" He asked.

"Yes!!" I just say this word while putting a stone on my heart.

"Ok Nora. I am going but remember, I have always loved you and will still love you from the core of my heart." Robert said and turned around to go. He reached the iron gate and for the last time turned around to see me. Our eyes met. Mapple leaves falling from the devastated trees ending the story of our lives. For the last time, I saw pain in his eyes, a lot of agony, a lot of love for me and I knew, he was right."

He went away and I stood there looking at him. My eyes never leaving him till he vanished from my sight. I had ended my love, my relationship with him. He had gone but left a hole in my heart. A hole that can never be filled.

♡♡♡♡♡♡