Chapter 2: Hello Stranger I'm a Disaster

I slammed the door to her piece of shit car and stomped my way on to the sidewalk. I heard her tires screech behind me. Telling me she had sped off.

"Bitch." I muttered under my breath.

I started to walk in the direction of our apartment but I saw the boy with blue hair walking out of the building. I stopped in my tracks and watched him pace back and forth.

I'm assuming he was waiting for his ride.

I stayed for a second watching him continually pace. He chewed on his thumb as if he was nervous. I wanted to talk to him but I didn't know how to approach him. Considering we had just both went to the same therapist. I couldn't just walk up to him like "Hey stranger I'm a disaster." I had to have a reason.

I guess when I was lost In my thoughts on the mystery boy I was staring directly at him because he kept turning around and looking back at me.

I looked at the ground feeling my cheeks start to burn.

'I'm such an idiot.' I thought to myself.

I was just about to start walking home when I heard footsteps gradually getting closer to me.

I looked up to see the blue haired boy standing a couple of feet away.

"Uh, hi?" I questioned.

"Hey. I know this seems weird. But I saw you waking out of James' office and I thought I'd say hi." The boy spoke.

"Oh. Well hi." I said quickly.

"Well again, This is probably weird, but would you like some coffee sometime?" He asked.

"Um. I just met you." I said.

"Well yeah I know but we could get to know eachother since we both see the same therapist." He argued.

After the mom drama I guess I could go for some coffee. I know he's a stranger but what's the worst that could happen? He could kill me and take me away from my awful life? I think I'll risk it.

"Sure." I agreed.

He smiled revealing his crooked teeth.

"great. Well then follow me." He said with obvious joy in his voice.

I started walking beside him and struck up a conversation.

"So. Whats your name?" I asked.

"Billie Joe." He replied and looked over his shoulder.

"What about yours?" He asked.

"Hmm well Billie, considering I've only just met you I don't think I can give out that information. I should wait to tell you until I feel you should know." I said with a smirk.

He looked at me with a stare of confusion.

"Well, Atleast tell me what it starts with." He pleaded.

I thought for a moment wondering if I should agree or leave him hanging completely.

"Fine." I caved.

He smiled.

"An M." I said.

"Okay, M what coffee shop would you like to go to?"  He asked.

"Well Billie how about Starbucks?" I asked.

"Fine with me M." He said with a smile.

We walked the rest of the way In silence. But it wasn't weird. I just kind of appreciated his presence. Because I don't have very much human contact other than some shitty family and occasional friends.

When we arrived at Starbucks Billie held the door open for me.

"Wow, such a gentleman." I said with a tinge of sarcasm.

He smiled back and we walked in.

When we did I heard a monstrous yell from the corner of the cafe.

"BILLIE!!!"

I turned to see two other boys about mine and Billie's age. One with green hair and the other with dirty blonde hair.

Billie laughed and motioned for me to walk over with him.

We walked over and sat in the booth with them.

"Ooooooooh Billie who's your friend?" The one with the green hair asked. His eyebrows raised.

"Tré this is M." Billie replied.

The one with dirty blonde hair looked confused.

"M?" He asked.

"Yea. She decided since she just met me today she won't tell me her name until she feels I've proven to be trusted." He replied.

The one with the green hair who I've learned to be Tré laughed.

The other one introduced himself as Mike.

"So Tré watcha drinking? It looks good." I asked.

He breathed in deeply.

"ORANGE MOCHA FRAPPUCCINO!" He shouted throughout the building.

Everyone turned and stared.

'Shit what have I gotten myself into?' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so second chapter. Hope you liked it. I tried to make it a little more interesting.

Don't worry I'm gonna update quite often and I'm open for requests. please vote and comment and I'll keep updating.
Thank y'all :)