Im having trouble trying to sleep

We finally got to their place after about 20 minutes. When we pulled up to the house I could tell it was old.

It had rust stains on the driveway and it just looked dirty.

We pulled into the driveway and Tré jumped out of the passenger side and opened up the back door so Billie and I could get out.

But Tré, being a retard, slammed my fingers in the door.

"FUCK!" I screamed.

"What!?" They all yelled simultaneously.

"Are you okay!?" Tre yelled

"Does this look okay?" I said bringing my finger up to him.

"Oh my god! I'll get you some ice!" He said as he ran into the house.

I grabbed my hand with my other one and squeezed it as hard as I could.

"What the fuck happened!?" Billie asked.

"Tré slammed my hand in the door. It's okay, it just hurt, but ill be fine." I said trying to say calmly.

"Here, lemme see." Billie said grabbing my hand.

He pulled it up slowly.

"Oh shit M!" He yelled.

"What!?" I asked. Fearing my finger had broken.

He smiled.

"You're a tough girl." he said making me blush.

"C'mon I'll get you a bandaid." We made our way inside. Mike following behind.

When we walked through the door Tré ran up to me with a plastic bag full of ice.

"Here you go M!" He yelled

I grabbed the bag and put it to my crushed hand. It immediately felt a little better.

"Thanks Tré." I said.

"Hey M!" Mike yelled.

"Yes mike?" I asked.

"Let me show you around."

I nodded.

Everyone followed mike and I around.

"Here's the tiny kitchen. Where we cook toast and ramen noodles and stuff." He explained.

"And over here is the little living room where we sit and watch cartoons and get high."

I nodded and laughed.

We started down the hallway.

"This is my closet sized suck ass room."

I peeked my head through the door and saw a room about my size. It had a bed a bass and some clothes on the floor.

"Sweet." I said.

"There's Billie's suck ass room." he pointed to the room across the hall.

I looked through the door and saw pretty much the same room except he had a blue guitar in the corner and it was fairly clean.

"And there's Tré's room. Notice I didn't call it suck ass. Because he got the fucking biggest one!"

I turned to tré

"Why did you get the biggest room?" I asked.

"Well little lady i'll show you!" he yelled and ran into his room.

I peeked around the corner just In time to see him start banging on the drums.

"Shit!" I yelled