Part 15

Billie kept his lips pressed to mine for what seemed like forever. Granted I was pretty stoned. Time was going slower. I loved it. He kissed by the book.

He pulled away and I was somewhat disappointed.

"Hey Morgan." He said

"Yes Billie?" I asked. A smile still plastered on my face.

"Uhm. Are you gonna leave Rodeo?" He seemed worried.

"What? Why?"

"Well when we were talking yesterday you mentioned you might."

"I don't know. I don't really wanna be in the same town as my mom for too long." I stated.

He looked down disappointed.

"Billie. I'm not leaving any time soon. I'd have to find a place to stay. That could take awhile because I don't know really anybody else." I told him reassuring.

"And if I were to leave. You'd be the first to know. Hell. You could even come with me!" I said with a laugh.

He smiled and stood up. Extending his arm toward me.

I gave him my hand and he pulled me up. A little too hard because I stumbled into his arms.
He smirked
'I'm sure he knew what he was doing.' I thought.

We started walking out of the woods and towards his car.
We got in his car and started the engine.
"Hey biiiillie." I said in a childish tone.
"Yes?" He asked.

"I really wanna do something. Like. I don't wanna just go sit at home."

"Well what is that Morgan?"

"Uh. Okay. I know this sounds stupid. But I have a tonn of money with me. I have been saving for years. Because I knew I'd have to leave my mom pretty soon. In my bag at home I have like. I wanna say 10 grand."
He looked fuckin mesmerized.
"I have ALWAYS wanted a skateboard. I know how to skate but I've never had one of my own. So I was thinking we could run back to the house then to the skate shop? Maybe even the skate park if you're up for it?"

He smiled.

"Everything about you gets better and better. "

I smirked.

"Of course we can do that." He said as he put his car in gear.

He drove us to his place and I went inside and grabbed a wad of money out of my bag.
He went inside his tiny garage, Definitely not big enough for a car, and grabbed his board.

"You skate too!?" I basically screamed.

"Yes. Why'd you think I was so happy when you said you did?"

'He's so perfect.' I thought