Coming Clean.

Once billie and I finished our coffees we left. Leaving mike and tré behind.

"So M, where to now?" Billie asked.

"Well. I need to get home. I'm not staying there though I'm probably gonna stay with a friend." I told him.

He looked confused.

"Why?" He asked.

I reluctantly answered.

"My mom and I got into another argument but this time I'm not gonna stick around to see the end of it." I said giving away as little information as possible.

"What was the argument about?" He asked.

I paused with obvious discomfort on my face.

"Oh never mind. You don't know me that well yet I won't force it out of you." He assured.

I nodded and we started walking in the direction of my apartment.

"You don't have to go with me." I told him.

He looked shocked.

"Yes I do. Rodeo is a dangerous place and I'm not gonna let you walk around by yourself." He demanded.

"I've walked around it for the past 15 years." I argued.

"Yeah well you've been lucky those past 15 years." He said.

I hadn't always been lucky. I've had a few run ins with sketchy people. It hasn't always been rainbows and butterflies and shit. It's actually never been that. It's just been the end. Shit.

"Since you won't leave me alone to walk can you just wait outside at least? If you come in there's gonna be a lot of questioning and it might not end very well." I said.

"No problem." He answered quickly.

"Thanks." I replied.

We walked the rest of the way in silence. When we got to the parking lot I started to get really nervous. I started shaking really bad and I could feel my anxiety start acting up.

Billie noticed because I saw worry flush over him.

"Oh my god are you okay?" He asked.

It took me a second to answer but when I did I could only nod.

"You don't have to do this now. I can do it for you If you want." He said trying to compromise.

"No I have to do it now. I'm not coming back." I demanded.

He looked scared.

"What?" I asked.

"You're not leaving Rodeo are you?"

I sat for a second to think.

"I don't know billie. But if I do I'll inform you." I said.

He half smiled.

"Okay well I have to go get my stuff." I told him.

He nodded and I started to walk off toward my door.

I felt my self start to get nervous again. I started breathing in slower and deeper and quickly pushed away the feeling.

I grabbed the door handle and pushed the door open with my body.

When I walked inside I didn't see anyone. But that didn't mean there wasn't someone here.

Abusing the opportunity I tip toed back to my closet sized room. I looked around the room trying to see what I needed.

As I was eyeballing I heard the front door open and slam shut.

"Shit." I whispered.

I walked back to the corner of my room and tried to be as quiet as possible. I looked through my curtain and saw blue haired billie sitting on the curb tapping his feet.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I heard my mothers un mistakable yell.

I jerked my head toward her.

"I'm getting my shit and I'm leaving this hell hole!" I yelled back.

She looked shocked.

"What do you mean you're leaving!?" She asked.

"What the hell do you think that means? I'm walking out the door with my shit and I'm never coming back!" I yelled.

"You're not going anywhere!" she argued.

"Oh yeah? Watch me!" I grabbed my red backpack from the corner of the room and shoved everything I needed in it while trying to drown out my mothers shouting.

A couple of T-shirts some black jeans and my red converse. I grabbed a blanket a snapback and my wallet and headed for my bedroom door.

She was still standing there trying to block the door. But she was so disgustingly skinny I could push her out of the way with no effort.

"You were a good for nothing piece of shit anyway!" She yelled as I walked down our carpet stained hallway.

I turned to see mark on the couch.

"Loving woman isn't she?" I said with a sarcastic smile.

He sat there awkwardly.

I looked back at my mom hoping it would be the lat time I did.

"Just so you know. You can have millions of guys. And hopefully extract tons of STDS but you'll only have one daughter. Me. And I will never love you. You blew your one Chance. Bye bitch." I said

I waved goodbye and slammed the door behind me.

I ran over to billie quickly.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

I smiled.

"Peachy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. I know I said I was gonna update frequently. Idk what happened it was Christmas time so i was with family. But now I promise I will update more.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.