Pt.12

Ethans POV
I picked her up after realising she passed out and ran over to my car. I laid her down on my car seat not caring about the mess that would be left. I strapped her in and left Starbucks. I drove as fast as I could through the streets of LA. I looked behind me to see her, she looked so fragile and innocent although she had blood and vomit round her mouth. I felt awful, whoever did this to her was going to hell. After a 7 min drive I arrived at the hospital and parked. I picked her up in my arms and ran for the main entrance.

It had been 30 mins now and I was waiting outside Ariana's room. "Ethan?" I heard a voice and looked up. It was the nurse. "I'm sorry to say, but Ariana has been very ill and lost a lot of blood. Because of this the bottom of her left leg has to be removed due to lack of blood circulation" she explained. At this point I didn't know what to say. "It's probably best that you go home tonight and visit back in the morning as Ariana's surgery will not be completed till tomorrow" she suggested. "Thank you" I replied as she walked away. My head sunk into the palms of my hand. I shouldn't have let Grayson reject her. I shouldn't have left New Jersey. It's all my fault that she lost a leg and is also seriously ill. What will her mom think?

I drove home slowly, as I preferred being alone.